Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have any experience with either the adapters or the ER series kit so I can't really make a judgement call on that. This group buy, however, is only for the standard BR series
-Steve

·
mitsu lover
787 Posts
I have the BR series on my car, I absolutely love them , its really comfortable.

Your price is very good too. I paid 1200$cdn 2 years ago.

Good luck with the group buy!

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested.... it seems to take a little while for people to commit to a group buy, but I need to know if there is serious interest.
lets get a list started. \

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Just seems like there should be more of a disscount with a group buy. I really want theese. But im gunna wait till I have some expendable funds.

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just seems like there should be more of a disscount with a group buy. I really want theese. But im gunna wait till I have some expendable funds.
I don't know about you, but i think $50 is a lot of money off. Considering the lack of interest in the group buy though, you may be paying full price if you want them :(

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone interested.... it seems to take a little while for people to commit to a group buy, but I need to know if there is serious interest.
lets get a list started. \
1. thorpedo22001

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
UPDATE:

I will not need 6 people to get this price. I trust that people want this item, but don't want to commit to a group buy. Soooooo,,, I'm honoring the $950 shipped price without the hassle of a group buy.

PM me for Payment details!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts