Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ubids got some bass shakers for 7 bux if you guys want them. Usually they go for 100 a pair. Just need a small amp to power them. I have some of them and they are fun to play with in car or home theater. As long as you got decent mid to low bass these things will give you that extra kick ;)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I've got a set mounted into the seatbacks of my Stealth. They feel good :) and yeah it makes it feel like there's more bass inside the car - it shakes the seats!

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once I mounted a pair in my sisters neon. I don't know what I did but it barely shook the seat but rattled the head rest. It rattled so violently it was crazy. Gave me a head ache when I put my head back.

They are great if you have a small 10" sub or so. They went well with my 2 budget rockford subs 12". Lots of shaking and not to much hearing loss :)

·
Drunken Barmaids
247 Posts
I just won with a $30.00 opening bid. Maybe I should have started lower. But still, it's a killer deal for $100.00 shakers.
Can't wait to hook'em up!

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Hey Venom..

That rims are those? and what size? they look sweet.. and that fake pic looks awesome, too..

·
Drunken Barmaids
247 Posts
Thanks,
Those are 18X8 Panther 175s wrapped w/Kumho 245 40 ZR18s.
The fake pic is my car w/a body by Photoshop.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Let me know how you like them. The lower models on ubid seem almost as powerful as the pro series shakers. I won my at 17 bux a few months ago.

I was running two shakers and one of my two budget 100 watt 12" subs(wired the shakers which are both 4 ohms in series and sub parallel for a 4ohm load on a bridged mono rockford 150a2 amp.). It was awesome. Deep low bass and lots of shaking without hurting the ears at all. They make you feel kinda wierd though when you get out of the car. Kinda like your still shakin :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts