Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at 2:30 pm my car was struck by two old people! and they didnt even say sorry. it felt as if i took a blow to my heart.

2 morrow I am goin to get a estimate on my rear end what Type of Bumper should I get for my 1st gen sl stay stock or go custom????????????

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
FYI, go to the two highest priced shops in town. Their insurance has to pay you for one of the shops, so don't skimp and go to Maaco, you're not paying it, anyway. Secondly, they'll cut you a check, so you can use it to get a custom bumper or a stock bumper, it's your call. However, the insurance company only has to pay you for an aftermarket bumper or used, or remanufactured bumper if your car is like 7 years old or more (can't remember positively), which costs half of what a true stock bumper will cost you.

Either way it is your call. If you can find, and afford, a nice aftermarket bumper, more power to ya. Just make sure it doesn't look ricey, ok?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx

so what ur sayin is that even if i get the estimate i wont get that much???? or what u sayin? and no ricey gt for me or u sayin if i just want a bumper they will rite me a check

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.