Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK fellas here we go.

If any of you guys or girls want a exhaust we have got the thing for you. It is a complete cat back system that comes with everything to install. All you need is a few household tools.
Here are all the specs:

Standard (comes with this no matter what other options you pick)
2 buffed and mirror polished canisters with 4 inch tips, 3 inch main pipe, 3 inch Y pipe that splits to two 2.5" pipes, all hangers, clamps, and a big smile on your face. Piping is mandrel bent.

Options:
Aluminized piping. $475
Stainless Steel piping.
Buffed and mirror polished stainless steel piping.
Removable Silencer available also. $28.50

Shipping is only $40 to the mainland USA.

Pricing is included only for aluminized right now and for removable silencers. You will need two silencers one for each canister. I Will have the other prices ASAP.

I would like to know how many people are interested on this site.

Thanks
Shane

ps the pic shown is of George Kuo's car. This is exactly what the BA exhaust looks like. Also the sound is a very nice deep tone...nothing ricey!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Options

You have to pic what type of piping you want.
Aluminized is 475
Stainless TBA
Polished TBA

You would call the Aluminized the Standard. So 475

·
Registered
641 Posts
hey shane, i was wondering if it possible for an exhaust show to slightly modify the mufflers so they tilt up slightly, like maybe an inch or so. or are they already tiled some? thanks bud

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
let me be the first to ask......

what about us non-turbo guys...I would gladly pay for a single outlet system..........I only got one hole in my rear.......I only need one can....what can you do?

guarenteed buyer of SS non-turbo set up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NON TURBO

Well you non turbo guys should just have the other slat cut out of your bumper (the line is already etched on the backside of the bumper) and upgrade to the dual system. It would make my life easier :D

I will see what i can do but dont count on anything real fast.

RT Turbo...they are angled up just a little. I cant angle them up anymore because it is already set in the computer how to make all the bends. That would require way to much work to reset everything and start over for just a small bend. However i will see what i can do to get ONE tilted up just for you :D

Hope you appreciate me..lol

Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
2 Posts
3000Gt

This looks like a bad ass kit...but I drive a 3000Gt and all you guys are Stealth owners, no offense, my base 3kgt has both cut outs for pipes on both sides, but will this kit work for me? Is it that similiar and can you gurantee its ability to work? If it does then lets make a deal....talk to me

Lancer

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
ok then........we wait

I can't see why everyone says "just cut the other side out" the non-turbo exhaust rates flow much lower and a dual system would sound overkill...like a dual system on a civic...damn you for making me say that word. I think it would be to the best of your advantage to do a non-turbo cat back..this would compliment my non-turbo down pipe for certain. put a group buy out for 10 for intrest and I bet it would be worth your trouble and fatten your wallet just the same...think about it...400.00 for the system..but one less can no y pipe less piping...nobody...and I mean nobody makes a nice set-up for these cars with mandrel bent tubing in stainless for the NON turbo...rethink your plan shane and please follow the money....not the norm

if you build it they will buy it.........you have a market in this for certain....hopefully you will fill my needs before I decide to make them for myself and show you how many I can sell....please get this going....I am a very good machinist...not an exhaust guy...do me and everyone a favor....at least seek out the possibility of interest

1- ek2mfg stainless single tip cat back
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

·
2,994 Posts
I like the second pict very much. Too bad you didn't post the entire car. That would be way cool. Hehe:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
SS mandrel bent catback version

I want one.

Sam

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
hey uh..off topic: the first black stealth wouldn't be from california would it?? i thought i saw same exact one on freeway the other day

·
Registered
641 Posts
shane, i did nt want you to have to redo it in anyway, i was just wondering if i could have an exhaust shop that will put it on tilt it a bit if needed. but im easy to satisfy, so i prolly wont even tilt it anyways.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jspec

Jspec, yep it sure is from cali.

Ok back to business. I need one person to be the tester for the base model 3000GT. The exhaust will be hand made with all the whistles and bells of the other exhausts.

Here are the rules.

1.First one to contact me that has payment in hand is the tester [email protected] is the contact
2.If it doesn't work send it back with a full refund
3.If it does work then you keep it.
4. You pay shipping it to you and if it doesn't work then i pay shipping back
5. It will work to my knowledge and to several other people's knowledge but if it doesn't for some odd reason refer to rule #2

Would you guys like to get a group buy going on???

let me know
Shane

ps. I WILL WORK ON THE NA EXHAUST. The faster those names slots fill up the faster iwill work..hehe $400 per exhaust for the group buy on the NA's

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan's very nice Car

This is Dan's very nice car...well the rear end of it...hehe

Send me whole pics of the car with the exhaust and i will post them up for ya:D

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
bending

i dont want to start nothing but in those pics the piping doesnt look mandrel to me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Boo00st

FYI,

Those were the pictures of his old system. The new system will look like that setup but pipings will be mandrel bent thus the "All New" subject line.

This is my understanding. Please confirm Shane.

Sam....waiting for SS version :D :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
shane_baker_19 wrote
I need one person to be the tester for the base model 3000GT. The exhaust will be hand made with all the whistles and bells of the other exhausts.
ps. I WILL WORK ON THE NA EXHAUST. The faster those names slots fill up the faster i will work..hehe $400 per exhaust for the group buy on the NA's
Shane,

I'm a bit confused :confused: I thought you said previously that the regular system which you made would fit the N/A cars (base & SL 3000GT's)?

I know some Stealths only have one opening in the rear bumper and therefore they may need/want a single-sided exhaust system. Since all 3000GTs (Base, SL and VR4) have twin openings, therefore I don't see why any 3000GTs would need the single-sided exhaust. When you say you want to build a new system for the base 3000GT, do you actually mean the base Stealth?
I have a 3000GT SL and it already comes with the dual-sided exhaust, so I'd want the regular (dual sided) system for mines, not the new single-sided one.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: bending

boo00st said:
i dont want to start nothing but in those pics the piping doesnt look mandrel to me.
are you serious? um, not being mandrel bend theres ripples and stuff. That piping looks great and will have very good flow.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts