Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

701 - 720 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
The 300m axles are done (per Matt from another thread).

The Nocar X-Case + LSE mid housing is assembled (per Matt from another thread).

Huh, I guess badass deleted his post :icon26:

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,103 Posts
So, are they going to open the track again or not? :)

Bob.

·
Registered
17,522 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
It's hard for me to get away to go that far to race. Thats like a 650+ mile drive each way. Thats a long drive to go race.
LOL.. Are you kidding - it's that distance from San Antonio to El Paso alone. :p.. Like the saying goes.. when you've been driving for 12 hours and still haven't left the same state..... you must be in TX. :bandit:

·
Registered
12,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #712
LOL.. Are you kidding - it's that distance from San Antonio to El Paso alone. :p.. Like the saying goes.. when you've been driving for 12 hours and still haven't left the same state..... you must be in TX. :bandit:

lol, you may be right, and I'm 100 miles from El Paso so make that 750 miles because that the only way to safely go in the winter, I'm not going threw the mountains towing a trailer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think if you leave Las Cruces on I10 from the point were you enter TX it is somthing like 980 miles across TX on I10!! thats a huge state.
Heh, from my place in Cruces (just off Roadrunner, ~3 miles from the highway) to my parent's place (half mile off I-10 outside of Orange TX) is 986 miles (give or take a mile or so for fuel stops). :muahaha:

Talk about dead on arrival!! :eek:

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
I think if you leave Las Cruces on I10 from the point were you enter TX it is somthing like 980 miles across TX on I10!! thats a huge state.

Isn't the drive to Trev's track a lot better? He's been trying to get you to meet him out there for years now :) :) Imagine how much fun that would be... I know, I know, it's still a long-ass drive and there's a reason you've never made it, but you can't blame me for trying to be a bad influence on you :D

·
Registered
12,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
Isn't the drive to Trev's track a lot better? He's been trying to get you to meet him out there for years now :) :) Imagine how much fun that would be... I know, I know, it's still a long-ass drive and there's a reason you've never made it, but you can't blame me for trying to be a bad influence on you :D
He tells me that track is VERY strict, I would most likly only get 1 pass at the times I am running.

·
fel8me
1,823 Posts
Yeah SIR is pretty strick...but it is only a 4-4.5 hour drive ;) I've made it back to LC many times 3-3.5 hours depending on traffic and cops. Alamo is ~1 hour or so...

Matt, if you do come out...will you bring me some food from Cruces? :) I miss it haha

·
fel8me
1,823 Posts
haha, were is it you like to eat down there?
oh man...there are so many!! Sante Fe Grill for breakfast burritos, Si Senor, Chilitos (both the new and old location), Farleys, Dick's Cafe (same owners as Chilitos, so you get the same killer salsa), El Sombrero, La Posta, Chopes ( south of mesilla through the pecan orchards towards El Paso) and last but sure isnt least...Robertos!!! Ill take 1/2 dozen green chili meat burritos, 1/2 dozen red chili meat burritos, 3 pints of salsa and some green chili-cheese tamales :D

I dont miss living in LC, but I sure do miss the food! Best mexican food on the planet

·
Registered
12,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #720
oh man...there are so many!! Sante Fe Grill for breakfast burritos, Si Senor, Chilitos (both the new and old location), Farleys, Dick's Cafe (same owners as Chilitos, so you get the same killer salsa), El Sombrero, La Posta, Chopes ( south of mesilla through the pecan orchards towards El Paso) and last but sure isnt least...Robertos!!! Ill take 1/2 dozen green chili meat burritos, 1/2 dozen red chili meat burritos, 3 pints of salsa and some green chili-cheese tamales :D

I dont miss living in LC, but I sure do miss the food! Best mexican food on the planet

Robertos ROCKS! I remember getting food there even as a kid before there was even the “real” Restaurant, Just the gray Cinder block building and all orders to go (next door to were the restaurant is now).

701 - 720 of 722 Posts