Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't even begin to tell you guys how great it was... I missed the whole day cause I had to work, so I showed up around 7pm. I hung around for about 5 hours and can honestly say I met some of the COOLEST 3si memebers to date. I also had a GREAT time and wanted to thank everyone that showed.

For those that weren't there, once I showed up the whole crew (McStealth, Marshall, Steve, crazy, litlJenarey, and a ton of others) went back to the hotel, looked over some extremely quality 3SX performance products that steve brought down, and proceded to get completetly shit-faced and tell stories.

It was an ecellent time. I really needed the break, thanks again everyone for the company and entertainment. And Crazy.... You're a bitch, and you can't down a beer to save your ass, but you're still one of the coolest 3siers I've met so far.
Keep the shiny side up everybody...

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
nuthin like a good gathering :)

you get any of pictures of the cars in the warm weather? I really want some pictures of warm weather hehe ;)

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't but crazy does, he'll be posting them when he gets back to SC I'm sure... Couple of the cars couple of the hot chick, and a few entries for the next hotties on the hood contest... ;)

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
Good meeting you too mike, by the way that was a completly unbeleiveble race all 4 of us had from the light......i was like shit....hes hitting his brakes and is keeping up with us n/a's :eek: once again....i want a vr4 now. or maybe a supercharger....oh shit i cant decide:confused:

Scott

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DUDE I forgot about that and you have it on video!?!? I WANT IT! LOL it was pretty cool. and I wasn't givving it all it had either, I was afraid of ramming the guy in front of me. I can't imagine how dead I would be if I made my car any faster than it already is... :)
So whats up with you and the little woman? where are you two from anyway? Maybe we can get together and chill sometime.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Riiiight, lol, i can't down a beer. i was finnished with my glass, put it in the trash, burped a few times, i look up, and you're still drinking, i even went to get some smokes and came back, LOL. This guy ladies and gentlemen, is a trip, lol, VR4 owner that is, hehe. Crazy dude, but it's too bad he can't drink ;).

I had an awesome time meeting everyone. Everyone was cool as hell. We have like 4 threads about this gathering, LOL. it was an awesome gathering. I laughed all weekend, hehe. Steve, remember the cable repair man, HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA. OMG, lol. ahh that was funny.

Her are the pics if you want to see them, i added an album last night.

http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=7996&ck=&ver=3.0

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude You drank your beer and took it to the garbage and had some smokes and came back and I was still drinking? Yeah, my 12th beer... Thats a dedicated drinker... Not like you pussies that have to drink one and wait for a few and drink some of another and wait... It's not how fast you drink is how often! Thats a true beer afficionado... ;)

Dude next year is too far away before I get to hang out with yall again... Wee need to meet half way sometime in dec. and raise some hell in atlanta... :-D

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
hehehehehe, hell yeah. ATL gathering is not too far away, it's in Jan. That should be a fun gathering. It's gona be a Supra, 300ZX, RX7, and 3S gathering, like last years. It should be fun as hell. Ya'll better bring your asses to ATL for that, and if you want to go before, let me know, and i'll meet you there. I got to ATL once in a while.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to go before definetly. Maybe I can get one or more of the other guys to come up with me, we'll get a room and party for the weekend... :)

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Shit that sounds good, let me know, i'll be there. There's alot of members in ATL too, so it'll be a pretty fun weekend.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
Mike- hell yeah we got it on video- it looks like we arent going that fast tho:( but we know the truth;) My grandparents live in apopka and im up there everynow and then, thats close to you all right, maybe we should meet up some time:) we live right between leesburg and ocala if youknow that area

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome, I'm like 10 min from apopka, let me know next time you're comming up this way.

·
Evil Trucker
396 Posts
Sweet deal mike, your the next closest 3si member (sorry brians the closest:p ) We will have to hook up one day and hang out, my grandparents house is big and they have a nice pool, guess its not gonna help us in the winter though, is it. we can go on a double date or something (the girls will like that;) well at least tasha would:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah jenny liked tasha too, so I'm sure she'd be happy with that... heheh at least I'd have a guy to talk cars with while I was watching some lame chick movie... ;)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My home number is 407-774-4359. Give me a call whnever. but let me know who you are cause I'm awfull with names... At least for the first week or two... :)
Talk to you soon. Tell the little woman that jenny and myself said hello.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
You guys are fucking gay, i mean come on, how lame.

Can i come too?? LOL. I'll tell you what, since you guys want to hang out and talk cars, let me take the girls off your hands, and i'll watch chick flicks with them:D . you know they'd like that don't you;) .

ok, sorry, i'm bored, just finnished watching a movie actually, thought i'd get stupid for a half hour and annoy people on the board. Oh btw mike, i would e-mail a phone number rather than posting, someone might be prone to make prank calls, hehehe.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hhehehe Any time sprung....

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just went back and looked at those pics.... DAMN that was fun... we need to do that again soon!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts