Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
That doesn't have a engine and Jess's legs aren't strong enough to push it around town lol

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Obviously not working hard enough as a PT.

Don't tell her I said that......
Ha... Mate the PT pays for the horses, 3 of them... Vets, farrier, agistment and dentist it's pretty heavy.

Funny cos we were talking about this the other day:

3 horses currently out of work due to leg issues
2 GTO's currently not running for other reasons
2 motorbikes with flat batteries, cannot start.

Skint-row my friend...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I think scoot was implying that she needs to work her legs harder at the gym so she can flintstone the black GTO around lol

·
GTO's a happening
14,000 Posts
It's ok Matty.... Trust a bloody Queenslander to out think a Mexican! lol

Skint row? You mean instead of doing the 3 hat restaurants you're having to go to a two hat jobby? Poor bastard!
As for the flat bats, pretty sure even in Melbourne you can buy or borrow a battery charger.

·
Registered
723 Posts
It's ok Matty.... Trust a bloody Queenslander to ocut think a Mexican! lol

Skint row? You mean instead of doing the 3 hat restaurants you're having to go to a two hat jobby? Poor bastard!
As for the flat bats, pretty sure even in Melbourne you can buy or borrow a battery charger.

Not too many three hats in Melbourne!
Only one I'm afraid!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Vue de Monde
Attica
Flower Drum
Jacques Reymond, now Woodlands House

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey gents,

Resurrecting this thread for a brief introduction as a future GTO enthusiast & current owner of it's predecessor the Starion GSR-VR which is somewhat still relevant I suppose. 'In the family' at least!

Look forward to meeting some of you Melbourne members out there. I'm sure there is some past/present Starion owners among you.

Feel free to move this post elsewhere if strictly GTO.

Cheers,
Michael

Attachments

·
Red Devil
770 Posts
Hey gents,

Resurrecting this thread for a brief introduction as a future GTO enthusiast & current owner of it's predecessor the Starion GSR-VR which is somewhat still relevant I suppose. 'In the family' at least!

Look forward to meeting some of you Melbourne members out there. I'm sure there is some past/present Starion owners among you.

Feel free to move this post elsewhere if strictly GTO.

Cheers,
Michael
Welcome to the group Michael. If you've got the passion and commitment to preserve a glorious '80's Mitsu performance vehicle, that's good enogh for me!

Keep an eye out on this forum for meets etc...we do in Victoria...occasionally...

·
STALKER
1,436 Posts
Hmmmm I always loved the Starion...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard Michael. I used to lust after a Starion, was never lucky enough to get my hands on one though. Very nice looking car. :):):):):)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the group Michael. If you've got the passion and commitment to preserve a glorious '80's Mitsu performance vehicle, that's good enogh for me!

Keep an eye out on this forum for meets etc...we do in Victoria...occasionally...
Thanks for the welcome Red Devil. I was going to mention the story about one of the first few wide body Starion's made were actually named the 'Starion GTO' & were fitted with corresponding body decals before Mitsubishi canned the name & made it the Starion GSR-VR. You guys sound welcoming so didn't have to bring that one up!

Good to know some meets do happen, even if occasionally. I'll keep a close watch on any future events.

Hmmmm I always loved the Starion...
Just as I have always loved the GTO. I've owned a few Z32's in the past & always compared the two cars positively. Unfortunately that's as close as I've been to owning one with a car of a similar platform.

Welcome. Love the Starion. :bigthumb:
Thank you! I'm glad I came across these forums, I didn't realize the GTO still had a following. Some real nice examples on here.

Welcome aboard Michael. I used to lust after a Starion, was never lucky enough to get my hands on one though. Very nice looking car. :):):):):)
And likewise! I still do hope to one day own a GTO of my own. At the moment the Starion is close enough (in the family tree side of things at least) until the time comes for another project. Thanks for the kind words :)

Welcome to the circus.
From one circus to another, thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys I'm looking to buy a 3000GT in Hawley beach, Tasmania, next week and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the history of this car. It's a white Aus delivered 1992 with 100ks. Owner is a retired man who says he bought it off the first owner about 18mths ago. PM me if you prefer!

301 - 320 of 346 Posts