Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
STALKER
1,435 Posts
I just spoke to a guy with a 3000gt Aus del today and he said he will join 3SI...

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Hey RD964C2,

FYI if you want to know kms also i have 0

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Thats been in Bulleen for years, before my resto started.

Think he still wants $35k for it lol

The mechanic owns it last i knew

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
No, fairly stock and sun aged at the rear interior

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Its not, i checked

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi all, I've just updated the Aus 3000GT wiki page with my latest research. Please feel free to edit the details of your own car if there are extra things or inaccuracies. There's 90 cars still registered in Australia, which is pretty good going, and shows how much of a loyal following there is for 3000GTs in Oz! There's 10 cars I know of which are registered but by process of elimination I can't tell whether or not they are ACT or NT registered.

https://www.3swiki.org/Mitsubishi_3000GTs_of_Australia

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
Nice work, RD964C2! That was a big update.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
No 10 was just sold in Adelaide to a new buyer. I was bidding on it at the time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks Stealthify glad you like my work!
Ausgt3 don't worry about missing out on number 10, there's others that will come up. You may have seen number 42 and number 111 for sale in SA - both white, but 111 is second gen. The bloke selling 42 got a bit miffed at me for asking questions but not coming to have a look. Number 111 looks much better value and very low kms if legit.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Interesting little fact. My dad worked for Mitsubishi in Bundaberg at the time the 3000gt came out. He was asked to drive one home from work at times just so it was seen on the road. I was around 13 years old, and I rode in one of these that's probably listed here.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts