Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bro, i'm 99% sure i saw you on the way back from school today on 347. I was at the light at 112 and you were making a left towards port jeff. This was around 4:45. BTW, your car looks even more beautiful in person. Cya!

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Yup, that was me. Thanks for the compliment, I cant believe I didnt see you, o well..next time. How long till you have your VR4? Ohh and did you see that black stealth for Sale on 347??

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya! i saw the black stealth in front of the car wash. You didn't see me b/c i'm driving a cadillac now, lol. I just checked out the engine 20 mins ago and its awesome, painted yellow/red/green. It should be done by next weekend :)

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Ahhh, you were pimpin' the caddy..that makes sense because I have a 6th sense when it comes to seeing other 3/S. Ohh I got a question for you. I just got a new digital camera and I want to take some nice pics of my car..where is a good spot around here to do that? I was thinking a park or by the water or something.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, we should meet up next weekend, my vr4 should be done around then and then we can take pics. Cedar Beach is always nice, and there's a beatiful spot in stony brook i know of. Email me ur # if you want to meet up. If you would like directions to the place in stony brook, i'll try and find them for u:)

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Ya man, that would be awesome. I actually have next Friday the 2nd off all day. Then I work Saturday at 4. Shoot me an email sometime this week, and we will get the details straight.
[email protected]

Peace

Also, ask any other Long Island guys who might wanna come and get some pictures takes, that would be fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts