Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, you put up on your web site that project NA was done... Did you get a chance to race it on the 15th??? Just curious as to what happened...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Haven't forgot about us have you???

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Oh hi, sorry I didnt see this post until someone linked me. Anyhow, ya, I got to run project n/a. Mind you, its only in Phase I, so its not nearly complete.

For what I expected, the car performed decently. There were traction problems obviously, which I plan to have corrected by phase III, and the rev limiter was a serious issue. I hit the rev limiter, when I wanted to run the car past 8000rpms. But being able to rev to 8500rpms will come with phase II.

As for the stats, the best run I had was 9.8 sec, and best reaction was .518, but they both didnt happen on the same run oddly enough. Also, that 9.8 run was with my brother in the car. Anyhow, I will be updating the website accordingly with stats and info about the car. Thanks for your interest, I will keep you updated :)

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
rasheedb said:

As for the stats, the best run I had was 9.8 sec, and best reaction was .518, but they both didnt happen on the same run oddly enough. Also, that 9.8 run was with my brother in the car. Anyhow, I will be updating the website accordingly with stats and info about the car. Thanks for your interest, I will keep you updated :)
huh....9.8, im not very good with track times so is that the 1/8 time...what does that equal in 1/4 mile time

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yeah, that is for the 1/8th mile. I was running the same nite as Rasheed, actually against him twice. He took my basically stock NA both times. Unfortunatly, we only have one 1/4 mile track in San Diego right now that I know of and from my understanding, it is closed while they resurface the track.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks man!

I was on the edge of a PM when I saw this at work. Good job! I know that it's your own little plan, so you won't tell us anything more than that:) Good work, I can't wait to see what it runs when you get it completed... I think a lot more people will be listening to your project now that there is an 11 sec FWD. The bar just keeps raising... Who will be the first all motor 13 Sec car??? We'll just have to W8ANC ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts