Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright......down to the point. I just picked up 5 550cc injectors that are brand new and still have the dust caps on them. This is exactly what they guy told me

They are branded as Accel DFI(same as Delphi/Ram), and were $122 each (there are 5 of them). They are bande new, still in the bag, still have the red dust caps on them, and still have the flow fluid in them. They are high res., so you will need to unplug the resistor pack on your firewalll (takes 2 minutes).

Now i'm wodering if i get these inejctors will i need to unplug the resistor pack on the firewall?????

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

I previouslyh stated that i had picked up the injecotrs which i haven't. I was seriously just about to paypal the guy the money and THANK GOD you replied. Looks like i won't be going for those. Thanks again

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts
Hahn Racecraft and DSM Performance sell 550 to 680 cc injectors at a fair price. So does RC Engineering. Each style is different. I personally would like to try the ball-style injectors that DSM Perf. sells. Links are at my web site.

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts
Hey thanks for the map! :) I have not paid attention to "turbo talk" recently so I am not sure how the VF 22 fits in the scheme of things (turbos for our cars). Anyway, the turbo flows similar to a TD04HL-18T - volume-wise.

This pic has obviously been stomped on by image compression - all the fuzzies around the lines. If you find a clean copy please send it my way - [email protected].

Thanks again!

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts