Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Guys G8r Bob, is a Florida Gator fan, McStealth R/T, is a Florida State Fan, Florida State Once Again Beat the Gator's at football, the game was last night. Thats Why McStealth R/T is so happy. It is just a tastfull way of saying
"HAHAHAHAHA G8r Bob, your team lost, Again?????"

Because Nobody here would say that!!!

:dodge:Troop

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,559 Posts
Too Bad......

Neither of those two teams are playing in the Fiesta Bowl!!!!:D

Bob.;)

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,559 Posts
Chad........

Shhhhhhhh....don't tell anyone, but I was rooting AGAINST the FLUCKEYS when they beat the best team in the Nation (MICHIGAN) a couple of weekends ago.

I may live in Ohio, but my birthin and blood are back in the Wolverine State!!!

Bob.:)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: Re: Too Bad......

McStealth R/T said:

Yeah, yeah.... I hear ya. Actually, I've always liked the Buckeyes. I wonder who they'll be playing after Viginia Tech beats Miami this weekend ;).
IF that happens USC has a decent argument the way they put a hurting on Norte Dame. I'd also say Oklahoma but, they kissed that chance goodbye, again. I'm jealous of those who got to SEE the FSU/UF game, i don't think i've missed that game since i was 12 years old, but ABC decides to air USC/ND instead up here....that's it, next year i'm getting the college package so i can see all the games!!!

·
I'll Never Grow Up!
1,073 Posts
Well now that you shoved it up me in another post

That's ONE IN A ROW
Think we won last year - oh yeah I was there for that one

Can't wait to get our ass kicked by the ugliest helmets in sport (Michigan).

Congrats to FSU and good luck in the Sugar Bowl - be interesting to see Georgia get there and you guys face Richt - You REALLY miss him and GA has REALLY benefitted from his arrival.

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Hee hee hee...

You guys are funny.

Wish I had a college to root for. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts