Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bradenton Motorsports Park (Desoto) is having a "Street Racing Night" on Friday the 2nd from 8pm to 2am. A member of TampaRacing has called out all imports and wants a friendly race. He has a supercharged Mustang that runs a mid 11. That night, the races will be "heads up", so whoever crosses the line first wins. No timeslips or reaction times. No fancy shit. He's a nice guy and is just looking for a good close race. I believe he's a cop, so he will only race on the track.

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.tamparacing.com/hebb/showthread.php?threadid=12152

·
Native
3,894 Posts
ooooooooh, that's sweet. Hope dude has his car tuned and goes to that shit!! I'd love to have another video on my computer of Eric stomping booty!!

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Cool deal bro.......

I'm gonna try hard to make it there.......I think i just found out the problem on my car(Valve timming is off).....I was going to take my car to AAM to get it dyno again.But if it is the timming that cause my car to studder when i shift at WOT than it will be fix be this week end(i'm praying to god hopefully it is).The car pulls pretty hard other than that......

And if everything runs great with just boost,the laughing gas will be on the car by wednesday or thursday:D.

I will keep you updated ;)

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why don't you go to the link and introduce yourself?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I will.....

After i fix it this weekend.I just hate keeping peoples waiting for my car.....I know Marshall has been dying to see me race his Supra friends :D:p.....I will be there when everything is ready to go.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.