Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
weeweese da sekwet weapon
804 Posts
Good example of what you are trying to get across, April. Sucks it happened to him.

Also, bump.

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
how do I report to moderator, I'm trying to buy some thing but he started sending thru pm's should i report this?
It'd be best to redirect him to the thread so there's public record of the transaction (and proof he's a verified seller). However, if you suspect something shady is going on, it'd be a good idea to send a private message to April (dbest).

·
?Mark
16,503 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
why wouldnt you go through 3si PM's, they overlook/moderate those to
I don't know about David, but I cannot see private messages outside my own.

A lot of people will respond through PMs and not say anything in a thread. I do not list my PayPal address in a sales thread, you have to send me a PM. But just look at the member's profile, and on the right sidebar you will see group membership (right above "recent visitors"). If they don't have a "group membership" box, they are not a verified seller. Make sure it says "verified seller" in the group membership box.

If a member started a sales thread, they are a verified seller. It's when people contact you out of nowhere trying to sell you stuff, that's when you have a be careful.

Most of my transactions happen through PMs after I start a sales thread... it helps with not cluttering up a thread.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,124 Posts
I buy, sell through pm's, but I am verified if it matters for PM transactions or rules. I don't think negotiations should take place in a FS thread. What may be good for one buyer/seller may not be for another so I take it to PM's. Hope I'm not breaking rules!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
3SWiki.org
9,720 Posts
No doubt private messages can be relayed to the classifieds mods of things go awry, but the thing I like is when people update their threads to document if a product is sold or not. I also hope I'm not alone in wishing I had old sales threads to reference what particular parts have sold for in the past, so that if I were to sell something in the future, I'd have something to base off of.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts