The holiday season is upon us, and that is when buying and selling is most active. I am putting this warning out there minimize the threat of potential scammers. I do my very best to verify every seller but the system is not infallible. It is the buyer's and seller's responsibility to determine the legitimacy of the transaction. I highly urge everybody to be careful and cautious. These are all recommendations.
- It is recommended to only ship to PayPal confirmed address.
- Get tracking numbers/delivery confirmation on all shipments
- Insure all packages over $75
- Any payments, such as checks or money orders, should either be cashed or cleared before shipping.
- Get seller's contact information (name, phone number...ect)
- DO NOT send PayPal payment as "gift", you have no recourse if you need to file a claim/dispute
- Discuss shipping time frame
- DO NOT buy from non-verified sellers (anybody who tries to conduct sales through PMs should be reported to the moderators)