Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry couldn't remember anybodies screen name except Ruiners. Last January we had a meet at Speed zone in Kennesaw that was setup by a few of you here. Well, this January we're having another big meet that I'm setting up. It's going to be at Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell on January 12th. The Supra and RX7 guys are on board and of course us Zer's will be there. Please feel free to email me if you're interested. The meet will begin about 1pm.

Thanks,

Justin
VP ECZA Southern Chapter

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
I should be there. Keep me posted. :)

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Hopefully I'll be there.

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
this time i wont wear my ecza cap so i don't get "tails of the old girl" from some ppl. =-\

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm there!

JC

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, the RX7 guys are in too. Just waiting on word from the supra guys now. I'll keep you guys posted as far as updates go.

·
Registered
715 Posts
dont forget me. i'll try. gimme an intersection for this place please.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Michelle and I (we planned the SpeedZone thing last year) we're gonna throw an idea up on the board this week about a scavenger hunt for this years gathering, but since you're gonna put this together, we would rather enjoy the gathering that you arrange. Last year we called it "Exotic Imports Gathering" Do you have a name for it this year? How about EI2? We were gonna call this one "EI2 The Hunt"
By the way, we are in. Tell us if you are gonna have some package deals for the Speed Lab:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VBBlckBlt said:
dont forget me. i'll try. gimme an intersection for this place please.
Here's the address,

Andretti Speed lab
1100 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA

770-992-5688

hope that was what you were asking for. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nomolos1 said:
Michelle and I (we planned the SpeedZone thing last year) were gonna throw an Ideal up on the board this week about a scavenger hunt for this years gathering. But since you're gonna put this together, we would rather enjoy the gathering that you arang. Last year we called it "Exotic Imports Gathering" Do you have a name for it this year? How about EI2? We were gonna call this one "EI2 The Hunt"
By the way, we are in. Tell us if you are gonna have some package deals for the Speed Lab.:D
Haven't heard back about packages from speed lab yet. EI2 sounds good with me. Also, how about the hunt a couple months down the road, I'm sure the Z guys would be interested.

·
Registered
624 Posts
By the way, Speed Zone is gone. They were packing it up and shipping it out to Texas the other day:( That really sucks, because we has just been discussing having another meet there. We've been mulling over ideas for a scavenger hunt since before summer. Just haven't followed through with anything yet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nomolos1 said:
By the way, Speed Zone is gone. They were packing it up and shipping it out to Texas the other day:( That really sucks, because we has just been discussing having another meet there. We've been mulling over ideas for a scavenger hunt since before summer. Just haven't followed through with anything yet.
Speed Zone gone?..... Say it isn't so. That's where we normally have meets. Oh well, guess I'll start setting them for Dave & Busters off of I75 instead. Thanks for the information about that though.

·
stlth664 was here
8,027 Posts
I'm there :)

The meet the Supra guys had there not too long ago was awesome

They have a Vector in the showroom there for sale also!! :D And Ferrari of Atlanta just moved practically right across the street from ASL :D :D :D

Pics from Andretti Speed Lab: http://www.geocities.com/space01001/asl/meet.html

I can get Matt in his 3rd gen Rx7 that'll come too :D

R

·
0 Posts
If I come do I have to bring my Stealth? It's like out of commision right now. Hopefully I'll have it going by the 12th.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can admin move this thread to the gatherings forum.

Thanks

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
I can probably be there.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts