Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the times are getting better, i ran a [email protected] i'm still working on my launch, i won't be launching at more than 3k from now on, they just spin away. anyway, wanted to let anybody who cares know got it down to 14.6, closing fast on drew's time ;) better watch out bud! j/k, safe travels (and racing) everybody.

- mike

p.s. drew, what elevation did you run that at? just curious, i'm hoping to hit atco this friday, mebbe closer to sea level will drop the times down a little, we shall see...

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey kev,

good to hear from ya man! i did want to interject tho, i think you meant to say "but remember, it's whoever RAPES THE NEWBIE ACROSS the finish first (like i did when we raced 3 times back in august) instead of "but remember, it's whoever crosses the finish first (like i did when we raced 3 times back in august)". but that's okay, the experience is with me now and the car is even quicker... i'll show ya what i mean at the gathering :D

seriously, glad all is well with you out there, looking forward to seeing you at the gathering man. safe travels, c ya soon!

- mike

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
My time is a HIGH 14.4, a 14.484, so you're pretty close, unless your time was a high 14.6. What did your time slip look like: 60ft, 1/8ET, 1/8mph, 1/4et, 1/4mph? I want to compare and see what our cars' strong and weak points are. Our car isn't really faster than any other n/a because it's almost stock. It's all in the driving. From a roll it would probably get beaten by a modded n/a.

I started fixing up the Valiant, and I'm bringing my RX7's in from Arkansas late this month, so it's up to Jamie to mod the Stealth now. She needs to do an exhaust soon. Then she may get an underdrive pulley or some other mods, but I'm leaning towards drag radials first, because our tires are worn smooth.

·
og
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey drew,

my time was a [email protected], i don't have the specifics because the slip is at home. i'll bring it with tomorrow and post it up tho, man i can't wait to have my home computer back up n running! anyway, drag radials is a great idea, especially down there in florida... unfortunately, with winter coming up here in pa i gotta pull out the winter tires. the udp and flywheel will prob help her out the most, just my opinion. safe travels (and brawling) man.

- mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts