Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making all these Robotic circuit boards I just had the strangest and weirdest thought, because god knows I am so bored at work that most of the time my mind wonders to thoughts of my car.

I even go sit in it for lunch sometimes :)(I got it bad !)

Question: Is a 95 3kgt Sl capable of Time travel if I could obtain a FLUX CAPACITOR, or is this only possible it a T/T model !?

If I took out my center ashtray and added a backwards counting clock with a variable adjustmunt dial in place of my lighter.....Hummmm.... Would I need active aero to get proper lift or for fine tuning of the system ?!

Well, of course these are just thoughts, no plans as of yet.
but this would be a great Mod

·
Registered
703 Posts
lol

dude you got too much time on your hands..lol...but yea...i think you are capable of doing it...:headbang: go for it :headbang:

·
hangsout w/ his wang out
2,555 Posts
were you doing a little bit of this :bandit: , at work today??:D

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Matt

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, didn't know my Sig was wrong, I have a 1995, I did the sig, when I was buying the car and Was actually told it was a 1996.

No, Not at work today, I thought of this yesterday, but its been easting away at my mind ever since so I had to post the question.

I also think I would need some sort of grid array and Limited slip differential (sp?) so I dont slip too far in the past or future.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thats great.... i love back to the future, can't wait to get the trilogy when it comes out.

~Paul

·
Registered
60 Posts
doc: "when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna see some serious shit"

lol

~Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts