Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a set of arelli rims that i cant find the model name for. If someone tells me how to post pics i can show you. I want this same exact rim in 18"'s. The best way to describe them is lobster claws. If you know wut i'm talkin about please send me a note with the model name.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
thrylz said:
Ms. Askin,

I see you and I are gonna have a history on this site. I didn't ask you for your opinion if you like the rims or not. I asked what model they are.
1st - it's msaskin, as in matthew saskin, as in my name
2nd - the hideousness (is that a word?) is simply my opinion
3rd - check their website, http://arelli.com/, if they make it, they should have it listed.

~matt

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
arelli doesn't list this rim on their web-site.

Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have somethin' positive to say, don't say anything

You're the one from the other thread who claimed I am an ignorant 15 year old who can't spell. Hideoussness? C' mon get a dictionary.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
thrylz said:
Ms. Askin,

I see you and I are gonna have a history on this site. I didn't ask you for your opinion if you like the rims or not. I asked what model they are.

1. don't post if you don't want opinions. People on this forum are full of them, and you'll get them whether you ask or not.

2. I agree with matt....they aren't very good looking...but thats my opinion. You like them...get them no ones going to stop you.

3. why would the two of you have a history? if you don't agree with the post..fine move on..don't drag it along and beat it with a stick.

You're the one from the other thread who claimed I am an ignorant 15 year old who can't spell. Hideoussness? C' mon get a dictionary.
no...he doesn't need one. It is indeed a word, and he did indeed spell it correctly.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hideousness <---proof.

Matt

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
The SECOND I saw "Arelli" in the thread title, I knew this was going to be a ridiculous wheel discussion. Arelli is the wheel brand that kids make fun of even before they have learners permits....then still make fun of 10 years later.

Just trying to save you the future embarassment of riding on ghetto wheels like that. My GOD I can't get over that shit. Go to a car graveyard and slap down 10 bucks for a set of 4-lug dish wheels off some old junker. They'd serve you just the same. People might actually look at your car and say, "Hey, I guess he's saving up for some nice wheels," instead of "I guess he couldn't wait..."

I'd say more but the bling is killing me.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:
The SECOND I saw "Arelli" in the thread title, I knew this was going to be a ridiculous wheel discussion. Arelli is the wheel brand that kids make fun of even before they have learners permits....then still make fun of 10 years later.

Just trying to save you the future embarassment of riding on ghetto wheels like that. My GOD I can't get over that shit. Go to a car graveyard and slap down 10 bucks for a set of 4-lug dish wheels off some old junker. They'd serve you just the same. People might actually look at your car and say, "Hey, I guess he's saving up for some nice wheels," instead of "I guess he couldn't wait..."

I'd say more but the bling is killing me.
hell...they make a wheel model called "bling bling" for gods sake!

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
msaskin said:

hell...they make a wheel model called "bling bling" for gods sake!

HAHA...they really do...I thought you were kidding...HAHAHA

that...and their site is annoying.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Jeezus.. Those are fugly! Arelli makes nothing but nasty ghetto bling bling shit. :barf:

·
Registered
34 Posts
THose are high quality chrome dipped steelies, yo. And they only weigh 49 lbs a piece. :headbang: Rock on with your bad self.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
I'm a dork said:
1. don't post if you don't want opinions. People on this forum are full of them, and you'll get them whether you ask or not.

thrylz : I quote myself just to reiterate....you're going to get opinions no matter what.

Matt

·
Registered
167 Posts
I personally find it very hard to find any chrome that looks good on a sports car nicely... but if i had a list of rims not to get... i would put those on there, followed by the konig tantrums (ragged out like a big, nasty, wrinky, old ...........

they remind me of my friends old 16'' rims on his bonneville with double 5 % tint... funny...now he drives a honda, so you could imagine what that would be like.

look at some 5 spokers man... i LOVE 5 spokers...

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:
His choice isn't really about what YOU want.

But those Arelli's are some blingers that NOBODY wants.
:stupid:

·
Registered
167 Posts
no shit... but i thought he could check out some 5 spokers... maybe hed like them too...

quit being all nitpicky on everyone... i swear...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts