Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Finally found myself the VR4 I've been looking for:D
I'm from Ontario, lived in Nova Scotia last 5-6 years and had my base '93 3kgt with me in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia. Now I'm back in Manitoba for the next 4-5 years. Imported the VR4 here yesterday from Iowa and might be shipping over the base!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
where were all of you Ontario 3S people when I was there?!? (at the time, I was mostly in London, St. Catharines and Trenton about 8-10 yrs ago I guess now)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a problem with my 92TT, just started about a month ago and it's getting worst, don't know where to take it, I would like to bring it to someone that knows these cars and I am willing to drive to Quebec or Michigan or anywhere here in Ontario.
The problem I am having is loss of power, at times when I start it up I have to wait before I can drive or the engine will shut down, it appears that there is something wrong with the fuel line, once the car gets going then it's ok, but still not the power it once had.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you done any maintenance to it? Fuel filter etc? If you're saying fuel injector cleaner helped, perhaps it needs to have the filter changed as well.

I put in a bottle of fuel injectors cleaner, seems to be a bit better now but I would still like someone to look at it. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey darkness...Ontario member back in the game. Used to have a 91 RTTT...sold that. Just purchased a 95 RTTT. Haven't been on in 10yrs...back to learning curve...lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have you done any maintenance to it? Fuel filter etc? If you're saying fuel injector cleaner helped, perhaps it needs to have the filter changed as well.
Thank you for your suggestions Talon97.
Yes I have replaced the fuel filter, my regular mechanic did it for me and that was the first time he seen one of these cars, he did a good job. Unfortunately the intermittent problem is still there, next will be the fuel pump but I will not do it this year as the car is going back in storage at the end of September, I will worry about in the middle of April of 2019.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
If everyone is close enough in Ontario, maybe we should meet up. That is..if my car is running. I'm always having issues with my car. Fix one thing, something else goes..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ya I am an hour from waterloo...storing in the next few weeks though. if anyone is up for a rip before then lemme know 226-919-5675!!! I am not looking forward to storing my baby

41 - 53 of 53 Posts