Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
just seeing if there are any Canadian members on the forum (still)?

I'm in Ontario
I know only a few guys that own these cars locally

parts have been hard to get a hold of locally
knowing if there are other Canadian members may help us sell parts to each other

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts
yeah, the "canadian" forum seems dead, like the "australia" forum. I just stick with the general forum, canadian sellers post on their too.

·
Marshall Taylor
1,123 Posts
pimprn is from Canada.

Marshall

·
Verified ***** Member
395 Posts
Yea the Canadian version of the forum is pretty dead these days. Every so often it'll disappear for a couple days, but it usually reappears after somebody higher up notices.

And I think pimprn is from Edmonton... I would hardly call that Canada. haha

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts
maybe we need a thread or sticky that just has a list of the current member nicknames and the province they are in. i'm sure a couple guys were in southern alberta, close to me.

·
DR750's cool kid club!
2,432 Posts
Wazaaaa girls! I'm from Canada too!

Eric

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
maybe we need a thread or sticky that just has a list of the current member nicknames and the province they are in. i'm sure a couple guys were in southern alberta, close to me.
You in medicine hat?

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts
I was just in winnipeg last week, how many 3s cars out there? :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi i am in Toronto and I don't think there are too many stealth or 3000 owners left around here.
I have a 92TT, and I have been parking it in October and taking it out beginning of May
ever since I bought it, never seen a winter, now problems are appearing every year I put it back on the road, and believe me parts are very hard to find, not only that try and find someone that knows how to repair these cars is another story.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i'm also in GTA,
I've been helping a buddy get his 3S's going.
I'm not an pro on these cars - I mostly work on subarus
send me a PM and I'll give you my number.
we can meet up and such

i have a few sources for parts locally

I'm going to try to convert 2g headlights on the 1g front bumper over the weekend

forgot to mention that I can log and am in the middle of tuning my own car

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts
believe me parts are very hard to find, not only that try and find someone that knows how to repair these cars is another story.
I've been stockpiling spare parts as Aaron (92vr4widebody) parts these cars on the cheap. the issue is that some parts are disposable like gaskets, seals and your build stops if you need those items and cannot find them.

as for fixing, you can go to a mitsu dealer, but it's pricey. I end up using the money that I'd pay a dealer to just buy my own tools, the issue becomes the time because I never seem to have enough of that! lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah.. gaskets are sometimes hard to find.
I've bought gaskets from both 3sx and ninja

better to buy more than your build/maintenance in case you need to change something that was along the way.

rock auto has some things for our cars too but look out. there are non turbo items listed in the turbo car section as well. I've learned the hard way in terms of that

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
1,577 Posts
Canada Quebec member :) and other one from Quebec Simzworld

I come rarely to this sub-forum like Brad (gawdzinner) said stick in general area, member post more there.

Simon

1 - 20 of 53 Posts