Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm taking my wing off my car looking to buy another one. My wing is an alluminum APR GT II style wing. The wing costs 495 dollars new and there is nothing wrong with this wing i just want another one. It is put into the hatch by 16 screws that are easy to install. The brackets are white/silver and the wing itself is black. I'm looking to get around 300 dollars for it. If you guys think that is too high just let me know and we can work out a deal. Any input is appreciated.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing, the wing is 55 inches in length. My email is [email protected] or just post on here, i will check both.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody want it??

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes here is the thread

I have no idea how to post pictures in here, but somebody else had an attachment of my car. Just go to the very last post on this thread and there is a picture of my car with the wing on the back. The wing is a little high in that pic, it is adjustable and its all the way up in that pic. Let me know what you think.

http://www.3si.org/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53845&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks sprung monkey, it seems people on this board have more pictures of my car than i do. Oh well the second one shows the wing better. Except John is in it with his shirt off lol :rolleyes:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
im interested, if i decide to get it, beign you live in central PA and i live in pittsburgh, possible to meet half way to avoid shipping charges?

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dreadie,

Thanks for being interested. We could meet halfway if you wanted to. My email is [email protected] and my cell phone number is 1(717) 891-0475. You can get in touch with me whenever and we can try and work something out.

Doug

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt, i thought a lot of people wanted to get this new look on their car :confused:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still for sale :(

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hey FireStormTT,

i will trade you a front and rear strut bar for the wing. and even if you dont need them, you can always sell them. then we are both happy. if your interested let me know.

thanks,
supermac
[email protected]

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
supermac,

i don't want to sell something and then get something in return that i have to sell again. I just want the money for this wing or i will be putting it back on my car if nobody wants it. But thanks for the idea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts