Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this, it should be arriving any day now, but the fabrication on my exhaust system (to do it right) looks to be more than I have to spend right now. I've got the 60k coming, and a few other misc. things to make my car flawless inside and out.....

Brand new, never used $200 shipped (in U.S.) takes it. I've been on this board a while, and check feedback on EBAY under "ebaines"

I'm not some scam artist, just an idiot who spent money he couldn't really afford. ;)

**NOTE THIS IS NOT A KNOCKOFF**
This is the 3" in Turbo N1, polished (no color)

E-mail is the best way to contact me. Will accept check (funds must clear), money order (ships right away).

[email protected]

·
Registered
756 Posts
can you lower your price?
I know it's brand new, but it seems like the same price I could get from other places.No offense.

I'm going for 2 N1s. If you lower your price a little bit. I might take it off your hand.

Lower the price is just to make me feel good :D

yc

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I paid $250 for mine, since I like to help out my local tuner shop with purchases whenever I can (knowing that I'm paying premium prices)....... I'm not THAT psyched to sell it at a huge loss (reflected by the price).

Its a good price. Most places I've seen sell it for $200 **unshipped**, so I figured I'd be saving people the shipping, and it is brand new..........

I'm not sure whether I'm willing to take it down any more. I'll have to think about it and get back to you. Thanks for the input, though.

·
poser
2,611 Posts
I'm likely interested, but feel free to sell asap if needed. I am preparing to sell my HKS catback...

Unless you want to work out a trade + cash.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which HKS? I might be quite interested in trade + cash........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts