Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im working on a group buy from apexi motor sports. the deal right now is......

$441.00 shipped for AVCR.
$284.00 shipped for AFC.

you cant even top that, BUT if we get 10 on either one the deal will be even better. If any one can get em cheaper anywere else. let me know, i know KWAN at apexi motorsports and he WILL hook us up, if you guys want to start a sign up sheet its here. rember we have to get 10 to get a better deal than that
any and all questions welcome.

AVC-R LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR

AFC LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
and here we go with the best deal yet.

thanks.
Drew

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AFC LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. RTSTEALTH

·
Registered
596 Posts
SAiyin, let me check my finances I would love to get another AVC-R (the screen on my first one is all scrachted up)

I am currently in on the Borla GB for $525 (possibly better with 18 buyers)

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ghost271

ok cool let me know as soon as you can. kwan said he can make us a sweeter deal if we get 10 people. so the sooner the better, i mean we could get the avc-r for like 425 if we get 10 we will have to see. good luck with the borla!

later

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OBTW for all you who were wondering everything is in stock and ready to go! all we need is ten names for each column and we are golden.

later

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another question? everything that we need to install is included in th price, those prices are SHIPPED with everything included.
any interested parties let me know, the more we get the better the price and Kwan said if i can get people to buy both then he will discount ours even more..... let me know if there are any more questions.

later

·
Registered
499 Posts
AVC-R LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. webejamn
i am in for this as long as it comes with instructions.. hehe

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
AFC 4 ME

AFC LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. RTSTEALTH
3. hal

I'll pm all my contact info to you...

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AFC LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. RTSTEALTH
3. hal
4. VR-4Maniac

webejamn, everything included.... instructions, everything you need. good question on the instructions though.... i didnt even think about that.just a reminder the price goes down a little more if you get both for shipping reasons so if you need both NOW is the time to buy....

AVC-R LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. webejamn

ghost 271 let me know if you are still interested in geting the avc-r. no pressure or anything but im sure people would like to get this thing going as soon as possible.

thanks again guys
later

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH yeah the instructions are in ENGLISH not JAPANEESE! unless you request japaneese im sure. lol

later

·
Registered
246 Posts
AFC LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. RTSTEALTH
3. hal
4. VR-4Maniac
5. sc3kgtsl92

AVC-R LIST
1. SAIYIN CAR
2. webejamn
3. sc3kgtsl92

·
382 Posts
You all do realize that the normal price for afc's is only $290 shipped from www.german-autowerks.com , right?

I think they can do a little better than $6 savings for a group buy. Maybe you can talk to your contact again and try for a better price?

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
bcturbo
the normal price is 6 $ savings but if we get 10 we can get a better deal. everyone who has signed up read the post and im sure is inteligent enough to understand that. they will get a better price than 6$ savings.... so no offence or anything
i dont mean to start a flame war, but im trying to get a better deal than 6$ savings for everyone and the one way to achieve that is to get a GROUP BUY togather. so if you would like to sign up for BETTER savings. by all means do so. thanks you for your your advice im sure it makes everyone do a little more research which i did myself and i advise everyone to do before they buy anything. its just smart consumer smarts.

thanks again

later
inclosing if you would look back to my first post i told everyone to tell me if they found a better deal let me know, so MY first interest is geting these guys the best deal i can.... thats my reputation on the line, i dont want my name to be tainted by even one bad deal. and if these guys buy from my contact then find it cheaper the next day i failed. i will go out of my way for any one who wants to get a good deal, thats just me. i also stated that the DEAL right NOW is blah blah blah and if we get 10 we can make it better than that. i have kwan checking for me what would be the deal if we get 10, 15, 18, 20 he will get back to me soon about what exact # we can get.

i dont want this to sound like a flame, all i want to do is defend my word, and name. if i didnt think i was geting the best deal i wouldnt have my name on the top of it..... thanks

·
382 Posts
saiyin car,

I did not mean to sound like I was attacking you or your group buy. My point was just that it is not really worth the trouble of having a group buy for such a small discount. Group buys usually cause more of a hassle for the buyers because of the difficulty of arranging payment, extra wait for the right number of people to sign up and pay, etc...

If german-autowerks can sell them one-by-one for $290 each even after their dealer mark-up then surely Apexi themselves should be able to offer us a much better deal with a single large order without the middleman. Maybe you could go back to your contact and tell him that the reaction from everyone you talked to is that they would be interested at $260 but not at $284? Then see if he would give us that price with just 10 orders. Just an idea.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your taking the effort to set this up since I have been thinking about getting one of these.:) I just think Apexi can possibly make us a better offer, even for just 10 units.

Thanks.

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK once again the price for them are right NOW 284 which is less than german auto works. the deal is if we get 10 the price will go down. how far down i duuno im waiting on Kwan to let me know what he can do! he said 10 would get the deal even lower, 15 will lower it alot more and 20 we could possibley get it for alot less than that. so lets keep our panties UNBUNCHED shall we...
I agree that 284 isnt that big of a deal thats why i asked him to check on a group buy at 10 he assured me that it would be worth my time and effort to get 10 ass opposed to 5. thanks for your concern it IS a valid point , but one i have already thought threw and in the process of solving. he would like to know aboutabout how many i wuld get and i told him i will try to get 10. if i get word from you guys you want to try for 15 then i will wait for that # because after all its you guys that make these group buys worth it. even if you have to wait a little while for people to sign up to get them.

BCTURBO no offence taken, i understand your concern completeley, and agree with it. thank you , and i mean that for trying to help with this whole thing. it is starting to cause me head aches... oh well thats what i get then huh...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.