Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of taking one to Mexico... never been on one before... i hear all u do is eat and lay around... sounds like my kind of fun... :cool:

they r pretty cheap now... i found a few 3-4day mexico cruises starting $200...

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
I went on a 4 day cruise to the Bahama's. Some parts sucked, while other parts were cool.

Cool:

-FREE roomservice! YES! All you want. Want a pizza at 3:00 AM? No Problem!
-Food kicks ass. Even dinners are free!
-They usually have GAMBLING :D
-Swimmin' pools (more laying around)

Sucks:

-Unless you shell out BIG bucks the rooms are small.
-You might get bored of laying around all day (I did)
-No TV except one channel of some movie that they replay every 2 hours (on Big Red Boat anyways)
-You have to tip like everyone
-The food isn't completely free, because you're really paying for it in the cost of the trip
-Too many damn Russians and Mexicans (not being racist, but they usually don't speak any English)

If you can take your g/f or ho then take her. Going with friends or family sucks. Laying around all day eating for free PLUS having sex and swimming... that's nice :)

Did I speak in fragments? Oh well.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey G,

I went ona 5 day one to Mexico in the middle of April this year. It was nice! All I did was eat food and chill on the boat. Also got to look at the marine fish there. Pretty cool... The downside was that most ppl that go on that cruise are couples or families. That means that all the women that aren't taken are most likely 16 and under :eek:

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
Yeah, don't go on a cruise to meet women. Unless you like jailbait (who doesn't?) or you want to fight with some girl's b/f for 4 days :)

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool... thanks..

im thinkin of takin my girl or one of my "hoes"...

isnt it cold this time of the yr for a cruise from LA to Mex?? it would suck if its too cold to see some skin... :(

im trying to stay away from gamblin... thats y im talkin altern vacations rather than my ritual to vegas... :D trips around the world is actually cheaper than a weekend in Vegas!! :D :D

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
those $200 cruises put you in the bottom of the ship in a closet G...you've gotta spend a few bucks if you want to get anywhere.

My grandparents have gone on every cruise out there, and they are nice if you just want to relax and enjoy good food, IF you pay for a decent room on one of the upper decks. If your hoping to get around Mexico and explore lost cities, a cruise isnt for you :cool:

This isnt, by chance, the mexico cruise that hits up Baja is it? if it is, it is pretty decent, the stops in port arent anything special, just tourist gifts and stuff, but a good weekend get-a-way

·
2,248 Posts
Blk_Gto said:
That means that all the women that aren't taken are most likely 16 and under :eek:
...and there's some kind of problem with this fact? :cool:

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
JagdStealth said:
those $200 cruises put you in the bottom of the ship in a closet G...you've gotta spend a few bucks if you want to get anywhere.
Yeah, the room I was in was like being in the freakin' Navy. It had the step-in door entrance and I was suprised that the metal door was replaced with a plastic/wooden one. I think the boat was actually a retired military ship. Either way the room was about 8ft wide and about 12ft long with a bathroom that I probably wouldn't be able to fit in now. The bathroom is so small that I couldn't get dressed in there. Hope you don't drop the soap because you probably won't be able to pick it back up. The small room and lack of good TV (until you get within 30 miles of the coast of a big city) made me stay out and about.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey.. yea.. thats the cheapest room and on lower decks... but the room sizes are all the same except the large suites with private balconies...

it says all lower deck zero view rooms to higher oceanview rooms r 186 sq ft... room lay out r the same too...

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
What cruise ship is this?

most of them have a zillion lower decks that are cheap, and then they have 3 or 4 upper decks. If you dont get an upper deck room your assed out :p

zero-view rooms means your basically in a prison holding cell ;)

I think my bathroom is about 180sq feet :cool: actually its about 115

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carnival Esctasy

---------------------

Category Category Details
Large Private Balcony Suite
Large Private Balcony Suites 12 feature a private balcony, queen-sized bed, convertible sofa, sitting area, private bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower, walk-in closet with wall safe, phone, minibar, and TV/VCR with first-run movies. 330-sq.-ft. suite. 70-sq.-ft. balcony.
Large Private Balcony Suite
Large Private Balcony Suites 11 feature a private balcony, queen-sized bed and convertible sofa, sitting area, private bathroom with tub and shower, phone, minibar, wall safe, and TV/VCR with first-run movies. Some suites have a partially obstructed view. 220-sq.-ft. suite. 30-sq.-ft. balcony.
Oceanview Stateroom
Ocean View Staterooms 6D feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, picture window, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Oceanview Stateroom
Ocean View Staterooms 6C feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, picture window, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom. .
Oceanview Stateroom
Ocean View Staterooms 6B feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, picture window, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Oceanview Stateroom
Ocean View Staterooms 6A feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, picture window, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Oceanview Porthole Stateroom
Porthole Staterooms 5A feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, two portholes, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Stateroom
Interior Staterooms 4E feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Stateroom
Interior Staterooms 4D feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Stateroom
Interior Staterooms 4C feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Stateroom
Interior Staterooms 4B feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Stateroom
Interior Staterooms 4A feature two twin beds that convert to a queen, sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.
Interior Upper/Lower Stateroom
Upper/Lower Staterooms 1A feature one twin bed and a Murphy bed, a sitting area, desk, private bathroom with shower, phone, and TV with first-run movies. 186-sq.-ft. stateroom.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blk_Gto said:
When are you planning on going? Aren't you leaving for Taiwan soon?
yea.. planning to do it b4 i leave... but i hope its not to0 cold to be on a cruise this time of yr... :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts