Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone on this board is running a haltech E6K that would be willing to share some info. I tried searching, but that didnt really yeild any results, so I thought I would try posting. Heres whats up. Me and my buddy installed a E6K on his 2001 eclipse GT after we built and turboed the engine. We got it started and it runs fairly well, especailly in the higher gears. We are just having a problem with first and second. We cant really figure out the base fuel curve to start with. So we were thinking since you guys have the same type engine, and since we are boosted, if some one could help us out with some base fuel maps they used on their 3000, that would be a great place for us to start. Now I know its alot to ask for, fuel maps that is, because people spend countless hours perfecting theirs, and other pay to have theirs tuned, but we arent just asking for a quick fix to our situation, but just alittle help to get us started. If someone could help us out, please feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks in advance!

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
The only way to tune a street car with a Haltech is to use a wideband o2 setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts