Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anyone want Kaze 1G Lips?

12K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  bluee3000gt 
#1 ·
I emailed kaze and they quoted me a little under $700 shipped for first gen GT lips. If I can keep in contact with them would anyone be interested or want to do some sort of group buy. Also has anyone else been in contact with them to know if they're actualy a decent company to deal with or no?

Matt

#2 ·
Dear customer:

Thank you for inquiry!

Here is your quote:
1-Aero Craft KAZE 1G GTO Front Lip Spolier: $299.95
1-Freight Shipping to Continantal U.S. States:$319.95
--------------------------------------------------------
Grand Total: $619.90 USD

Item Picture is attached:
If you liked this quote, we will send you an official Paypal INVOICE. Your order will be placed as soon as the INVOICE is paid in fill. Estimated production down time and delivery time of this order is 5 to 6 weeks after the INVOICE is paid.

This quote is only good for (r34skylinegtrbhp@hotmail.com) and is only valid through December 2nd Japanese Standard Time. Please take a look at the item picture attached. Pleasde make sure what you are ordering before you pay the INVOICE. Since this is an international special order, your order cannot be cancelled once the INVOICE is paid. Our International Freight shipping is insured, however; we are not liable for any loss or damage to the shipping. Such loss will be covered by our freight carriers.

Sincerely,

KAZE Aero Craft
F.I.C. TRADING / Ralli Art 3000GT
7-6-12 Arakawa Arakawa-ku
Tokyo, Japan
fictrading@yahoo.com

COPY OF EMAIL^^^^^^^^^

#20 ·
:confused: AFAIK, the address is WRONG. KAZE is not in Tokyo.

#4 ·
what do they look like again, i cant remember off hand

#11 ·
edit: lol I just posted a picture linking to your myspace.

ironic you'd post right before me

#13 ·
Just to help shed some light on some of the misinformation. These are the 1st gen lips that I know of and their respective companies. Correct me if I'm wrong though :) ...

CHARGESPEED LIP

CRUX LIP

IIDA LIP

KAZE LIP

UNKNOW LIP (I've seen on many Japanese 3000gt's)

YAMATO BIT SPORTS LIP

#15 ·
where would you get the crux lip, I think that looks hot.

Matt

#19 ·
cool, $360 is more do-able when shipping wont match the price of the lip, I like the kaze front bumper too but I cant imagine what that will damage your wallet.

#23 ·
I got the charge speed front lip for my stealth from versusmotorsports.com It's a bit pricey, but well-worth it.

I customized a bit to make it fit on the Stealth bumper and it really looks nice..

Take a look...

#27 ·
Thank you for the clarification. I was beginning to wonder if I had bought a replica of some sort. I have the 2nd version you posted, tho with some minor differances. Really wish i had the 1st since it looks more secure.

Currently repairing it so maybe i'll post pics next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.