Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh my "gag reflex" freaking god! :eek: It doesn't get more disgusting than that. To think that people on this board have talked about getting rims such as 20" and beyond, why people why?? Stop the madness at 19 inches for goodness sake!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Man! Just when I thought I couldn't hate an SUV more....:eek:

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
WTF???? Is there any tires that would fit with 26 inch???

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
BTW,

howz going Jack?

·
Registered
683 Posts
haha, i just read the window on the truck and the tire size is 335/25/vr26. i have never seen a side wall rating of 25.:p

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
23's are the biggest I've seen. There's a shop around the corner that sells them. I watched a kid drop $8K on a set of 23" wheels, tires, and hardware for his Navigator. 20's are outdated now. What a fuckin joke.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
damn

hey were u find this ?? is it for realz??? i have never heard of 26'' the most 23'' i have 23'' on my 2001 Excursion and they look small ,, im interested in those 26'' drop me a line
thanks
Gilbert
GtConcepts

·
Registered
399 Posts
What a waste of money...

One of the thing I really think it's just wasting money... bigger wheels on the SUV..

shit, I rather spend that money to have better suspension on that thing.

·
GCtech Motorsports
1,666 Posts
but waht if u do have upgraded suspension ,,,,, nice interior , sound system, and some engine work not to mention a paint job... and the only thing left is wheels
i mean if u have to money ,,fuck it enjoy it !!!

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Re: damn

TTGTOonSteroids said:
hey were u find this ?? is it for realz???
hell yez dawg! dis shit's fer realz doh! if u don't get thoze 26's all yer boyz will be laffin' at yer sorry azz ride! PEACE OUT!

Sorry Gilbert...I couldn't help myself. :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
TTGTOonSteroids said:
but waht if u do have upgraded suspension ,,,,, nice interior , sound system, and some engine work not to mention a paint job... and the only thing left is wheels
i mean if u have to money ,,fuck it enjoy it !!!

No matter what you do to it, its still going to be an SUV. IF you have the, money save it, or at least buy something worth while. Maybe invest it or something. MAN i hate SUV's, 5% of the owners actually need them. the other 95% confuse me. the only way i would buy one is if i wanted to corner slower, accelerate slower, get terrible gas milage, look boring, be like everyone else and tip over a lot. :mad:

·
Registered
715 Posts
LOL
you can tip over with just beer ahhhhehahahahha
no wait, you can do just about all that with beer!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts