Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

ANYONE use KODAK PHOTO PAPER? look inside

570 views 30 replies 5 participants last post by  YOGURT! 
#1 ·
anyone use this stuff on a regular basis? im sitting on 3 cases of photoquality printer paper 8.5x11 sheets at 13 packs of 100 sheets per case.. these cases retail anywhere from 195.00 each..
13 x 14.95 for an individual box of 100 sheets.
im willing to ditch the cases for 50 bucks apiece..
OR
split the cases up and sell each individual pack for 5$ bucks.

not a bad deal if you use the stuff on a regular basis.

#3 ·
extreemly glossy yeah.. good for 1400 dpi printing at least.. thats what i use at work (graphic designer) its good stuff. i can take a picture of a case and a few sheets for you if you want.

#7 ·
hold 1 case for me....my mom MAY be interested in a case. if not a case 1 or 2 packs at least. i guess you can stuff it in with my dor panel. i start work in 2 weeks so you will be getting an email shortly.

#8 ·
Would you be interested in donating a case- or at least a few packs- in exchange for a 2002 3Si calendar? That stuff would be perfect to print the calendar on!!

#9 · (Edited)
Yea, what a great ideal. Lets get one going on and this time, we can really keep the prices down, way down. How bout it Steve? I'm not saying donate it, but since you are into graphics and stuff, can you put one together for us prett cheap? Your the man, come on, do it.

#10 ·
yeah that sounds good.. i can do that.. youre gonna have to pay the shipping tho (boxes weigh 48 lbs :eek: ) .. AND MY CAR BETTER BE IN THE CALENDAR! preferably august! :)
aerosly.. youre planning on producing a calendar? im assuming? if so let me get in on the cover design.
let me know what the DPi should be..etc.
let me know about some shipping info..

as for the rest of you.. not to worry. i can get more.. so just let me know who wants what! thanks..

#12 ·
steve.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT..;)
kodak dropped off a pallet of goodies for us. and they "forgot" that they left it here...
i did some research.. and im GIVING this shit away.. lol.. i think i can do better breakin up the cases.. so steve if you want ONE you can buy one at 50 bucks plus shipping.. and dan if you want one you can buy it at 50 bucks plus shipping.. ill donate half case.. or 600 sheets to 3si calendar effort. and sell the rest of the stuff on ebay.. theres 100 packs goin for damn near 30 bucks. man! :eek: its a little heavier paper 50lbs but damn..

anyone who wants to do this.. lets hurry so i can get that shit out to you..

#13 ·
*tsk tsk* A self plug for your own money making scheme. Well, anyways, I don't need any photo paper, but I do have an amp/sub/box combo for sale under the "For Sale" section of the board..

Shame shame shame :)

#14 ·
so i guess this is like the time a car transporter drove past my house loaded with s15 silvias and R34 skylines. dont ask me how but 1 of the R34s fell off the trailer and the car ended up parked next to mine. how odd :D

#15 ·
SORNY! NO! be quiet.. i dont know what youre talking about.. lol.
ok so 80 sheets of glossy inkjet paper go for 50 bucks.. im an idiot..

#16 ·
91vr4n00maxima said:
so i guess this is like the time a car transporter drove past my house loaded with s15 silvias and R34 skylines. dont ask me how but 1 of the R34s fell off the trailer and the car ended up parked next to mine. how odd :D
LMAO. ok ok.. leave me alone. i need an underdrive pulley and some nos. this is a good way to get it! :)

#21 ·
well.. as soon as hell freezes over and for some reason a HUGE sac of money falls from the sky and hits me SQUA IN DA NUTS.
lol im stuck in a dead end job with no degree and debt up to here. ------- so im resorted to dealing in jacked paper supply.
no i doubt very highly that i will be visiting the island anytime soon.. altho id love too.
i hear dominoes pizza is 16 bucks there.. is that true?!

#23 ·
DAMN man.. do they have cows on hawaii? just curious..
or does everything have to be imported. btw. i hear hawaiis biggest export is hemp.

#24 ·
yes we have cows. parker ranch on the big island is the worlds largest privatly (sp?) owned ranch. most stuff is imported because its cheaper than producing it here. WEED, not hemp, is our largest ILLEGAL export. legal export is either sugar cane or pineapple.

#25 ·
hehhehehhhee.. so how bout you send me some sticky green wrapped in tinfoil? wrapped in a bag, wrapped in tape, then put in a box.. A BIG box.. lol..
if you couldnt tell, steve needs cash!

#26 ·
YOU need cash? I need cash. i have a 381 a month car payment, no job 2-3 months at a time, not living with mommy when i dont have a job. and its time for an LT1 in my truck.....i could hear a slight rod knock yesterday. maybe its because its 3 quarts down on royal purple???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.