Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has ever used Amerigard for their extended warranty, especially on a VR4. Any problems with them?
My 5yr runs out in Feb and been shopping around. Heard bad reports here on other companies, but no one mentioned Amerigard.
FYI: They charge about $2300 for most everything including suspension ($200 deductable and $40/hr limit on labor charges). $1700 without suspension coverage.
Thanks. Carey-95VR4

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
I have heard nothing about Ameriguard, but I have one through GE capital. There are a little weird, but you can take the car anywhere you want (as long as the shop takes credit cards) and they will take care of you. They will send an appraiser out to look at the car if the repair bill is large (like new getrag tranny).

Mark
'93 RT TT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark, I'll look into them. I leased a Eclipse GSX from them once. Wonder if they're any cheaper than Amerigard. -Carey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out www.platinumwarrantycorp.com or call 1-800-692-5397 i dealt with Jim..He sold me a complete warranty for 1399 whick included this rebate program..If i dont use the warranty i get my money back at the end!!! NOBODY HAS THAT DEAL!! ($100.00 deduct)
Their background checked out good they put it up on the site I think that takes alot of balls!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.