Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still make the ebrake and shift boots in different colors?

I bought a set years ago but can not remember who I bought them from
Thanks
Tony

·
Marshall Taylor
1,103 Posts
3sx sold the shifter covers a while back. I ordered a charcoal grey Shifter cover. I received a true black cover. I never installed it. The cover has been sitting on my shelf ever since.
You can check with 3sx.

Marshall

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll second Redline Goods as a great option, and they are still in business. (Not to be confused with Red Line Lubricants). A few years ago I got a shift boot and e-brake cover, about $60-70 for both. The quality of the leather is outstanding and they still look new . And there are a myriad of colors and stitch options. For the shift boot, I had to carefully cut four slits in the boot so the boot retaining ring would clip into the console. Use the stock boot as a template. Because the boot leather is thicker than the cheap stock vinyl, it took a bit of manipulating to get the clips to clip in. But once I got it, it was fine. Also, note this company is in Europe, Poland as I recall, so shipping is a bit longer than you might expect stateside - a couple weeks as I recall.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I see bonniebbuttons is still selling them on Ebay.
I bought a leather set from her several years ago that still looks great.
She also offers them in vinyl, and colors.
Highly recommend.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-91-99-Mitsubishi-3000gt-Black-Leather-shift-boot-all-models-stealth-too/233253691124?hash=item364f00def4:g:oK4AAOSwv9hW2dkj
I can also recommend bonniebbuttons, here stuff has great quality and fitment. She only makes boots however not knobs and handles.

Finding shifter knobs and e-brake handles with any form of quality is proving hard. The last set I bought was from Midnight concepts but they actually came in a box from Pakistan and had horrible quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts