Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Stealth DOHC R/T , 92 R/T TT, 2020 Dodge Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of these on my 91 r/t and some #@$^#!! Stole the center caps off my grandaughters stealth at walmart,, imagine That! Can anyone tell me who made these wheels or what they are called so I can get some new center caps. Center hole is about 2" they were on the car when I bought it. Thanks for any help,, 20201118_153232.jpg 20201118_153242.jpg

·
Registered
186 Posts
Take one off and look on the inside for part number, brand, offset, etc.. will help you narrow down the millions of wheels tremendously. But with that said, they look like msr 44 painted/dipped black to me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take one off and look on the inside for part number, brand, offset, etc.. will help you narrow down the millions of wheels tremendously. But with that said, they look like msr 44 painted/dipped black to me.
Good idea,, didn't think of that. Was really po"ed someone stole them. Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is why this site is so great. All it took was for 1 person to answer me and BOOM I look up msr44 wheels and that's exactly what's on my grandaughters car. Thanks for the solution w1peb!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I initially thought that it was an American Racing rims. I think I saw a similar looking one on 4wheelonline.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, there is one like it but the ones I have , there is a little extra indentation in them. W1peb nailed it. The msr44 is the exact wheel I have. What are the odds of someone knowing what this wheel was so fast. That's why I ALWAYS come to this site first with any q&a. Site has been so helpful, can't put it in words!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, there is one like it but the ones I have , there is a little extra indentation in them. W1peb nailed it. The msr44 is the exact wheel I have. What are the odds of someone knowing what this wheel was so fast. That's why I ALWAYS come to this site first with any q&a. Site has been so helpful, can't put it in words!
Glad to know you have found out what exactly it is right away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts