Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures of his accident will make you shudder :eek: . I am glad it turned out ok for him and his passenger and in the end and he got a new VR4 (his last one died saving his life) Makes me appreciate my car, and fear the power of the almighty 18 wheeler.

See: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/5095/richvr4.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doh, I havent seen it before (new to me ;) ) well sorry to post old stuff on here, but maybe some others havent seen it either.

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
I remember reading this story a good while back and thinking "Wow, I hope that nothing like that ever happens to me." Sure enough, it did (figures) and I survived it as well (else I wouldn't be typing right now). :) :) :)

I tell you this:

The 3000GT/Stealth is a VERY well built car to be able to allow its passengers to live through accidents such as these... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh Ruiner at first I thought I was reading about your accident when I came accros that page then I quickly remembered the details of yours were a lot different. (Truck ran red light in an intersection) The thing I couldnt believe about this accident is that they estimated his speed at 30mph and the truck at 10mph! If you told me they were going 80mph and the truck was doing 55 I would believe it from the pics! So in summary the cars are amazingly safe but I no longer feel like I am invincible when I drive around town. (I will think twice before speeding/racing etc)

PS: I am glad you are doing well and back on the board :D, I have seen you posting around lately. How do you like the Land Rover? Are you looking for a new 3/S?

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
tnt3kgt said:

PS: I am glad you are doing well and back on the board :D, I have seen you posting around lately. How do you like the Land Rover? Are you looking for a new 3/S?
Thanks, man. Everything is just so busy right now and such with the settlement/lawsuit. I love my Land Rover and I am going to pick up a Porsche 911 Turbo (the newest 996 body style). However, the 3/S will always have a place in my heart. :)

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
HOLY SH*T!! Those pics are unbelievable! :eek:

Glad to hear you're okay Ruiner! Good to hear from ya ! I saw pics of that Porsche you're getting. Lookin nice! ;)

·
Devoted Darkling
3,519 Posts
I think he is a member. If I'm not too badly mistaken his brother has a LS1 T/A and posts on this board under the user name of FASST LN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts