Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd throw this out there, the local model shop is selling GTO TT model kis for our cars, pretty damn detailed, i was impressed, you can go with either RHD or LHD, and i think they only come in red, but icould be mistaken.

Anyone who's intersted, let me know, they run about $20-$25 each american + shipping (from canada) which should be bout $4....

Just wondering if tehre's any interest.

Tyler

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'd like to see pics. What's the playstation mod?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Woah, $4? I'll take 10! lol, well not 10. I'd love to have a red one. What year are they based on?

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics...hmmmmm...hard without a digital cam...if there's enough interest i'll buy a roll of film and take pictures.

Hell, I'll buy a roll of film anyway to show off the playstation mod (TV where the double din is).

hehe, it won't cost $4, that's how much shipping will be. They're based on 1rst gens.

Tyler

·
Twin Power Pellets
9,372 Posts
do you know what type of chassis they will work with?

are they for 190mm or 200mm?

I was always interested in getting into R/C... and this may be the deciding factor to finally jump in.

:D

·
Registered
709 Posts
I’m interested!

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Cameron, can we say 'LOWER YOUR CAR!!" good gosh, love the color, love the rims, but damn it looks jacked up, lol.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
i just orderd 7 of em from Japan. Cost around 12.00 each. Shipping was minimal.

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pokey:

Holy crap! way better deal than me! Ok everyone, go with pokey, he knows his stuff :D:D

Where'd you order em from? I want a supra, and an rx7, and a 300zx, and...well you get the point.

Can ya help us out??

Tyler

·
Registered
709 Posts
esc said:
Cameron, can we say 'LOWER YOUR CAR!!" good gosh, love the color, love the rims, but damn it looks jacked up, lol.
I know, I know! :rolleyes: I just got the car. Yesterday I replaced the carrier bearings and the front rotors and pads. Next I am doing the 60K mile service. Then, I’ll start doing the fun stuff like lowering it, new intake, new dual exhaust, boost controller, BOV (I like ‘em loud! :D ) and such. I really need to take a better picture though. But I need to prioritize and do it right the first time.

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts

·
The Blank Man
1,161 Posts
Count me in, will you take paypal? what do you mean by RHD or LHD?
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
show me some picture and i might be interested.

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I was jk. i can get the first gen 3000GT, and all the others. SO CAN YOU. Go to HLJ.com.

There, i just gave up my source.

·
Registered
151 Posts
this is funny they are one sale on ebay too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts