Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in New Mexico or near was interested in meeting on Saturday November 17th at 5pm in Roswell New Mexico for the drag races that they have on Saturday nights. We still arent certain that we are going for sure yet, we are still trying to round up as many people as we can. I have a 95 vr4 thats in the shop right now, but I am going to try and get it out by then. QuonoS who is also a member is going to go. He has a 92 Stealth Turbo I believe that he is going to take also. If anyone is interested in going please reply and let us know as soon as possible. We can then work out the specifics. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not this weekend but maybe next

I'd love to go but, I'm moving this weekend. Maybe we can setup another time to go. I still need to get my stuff tuned after the turbo install. I'm having some serious tuning issues right now.
:D

josh

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you upgrade your turbos? Are you running the stock 9b's? What time are you moving at? We are going to leave around 2 0r 3 in the afternoon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
13gs

I just put in 13g's with 450 injectors and a Walboro fuel pump. I'm tuning with an HKS AFR. Wanna help? My Autometer A/f Guage doesnt seem to be working so its kind of tough. I will be moving all weekend. This is our first house so we have to do a lot of work.

josh

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm in Clovis, Roswell is about 2 hours away.How many are going?

·
Registered
856 Posts
starfish said:
I'm in Clovis, Roswell is about 2 hours away.How many are going?

1991 DodgeStealth Twin Turbo
"Viper Red"
46,000 Miles, MINT condition
Engine:
Stillen Air Intake
450CC injectors
HKS Turbo Timer Type 1
Apexi AVC-R @ 15 psi
Blitz Boost Gauge
Apexi S-AFC
Supra Fuel Pump
Alchohol Injection Kit
NGK Irridium Spark Plugs ordered
15G turbo's(not installed)
Exhaust:
Custom 3" down Pipe
Custom 3" exhaust
4" chrome polished tips
No cats or Mufflers
Outside:
18x8 Eagle Alloy Wheels
18" Kuhmo Supra Racing Tires
Yellow painted calipers
Yellow "Twin Turbo"on doors
Yellow wiper blade holders
Bradi cross drilled and slotted rotors
Dropped 2.7" in the front
Le bra Bra and side view covers
New rear bumper cover
Inside:
Yellow "jelly" steering wheel cover
Chrome and red racing pedals
Red and Chrome leather shifter
White face gauges by day indiglo red at night
Extra:
Shogun body kit that dont fit
Stillen cross drilled rotors that dont fit
(dumb ass 99vr4)
wow fella - there is a reason we have profiles? Do u really need to list "Yellow Wiper Blade Holders" on every post? sorry, i'm an asshole, i know. just tired of scrolling thru pages of sigs :)

.jon

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. How many pounds are you going to run? I am going to upgrade to GT357's probably in the nest couple of months. i will help. Just let me know when. So far there are probably 3 or 4 of going but hopefully a few more are going to go. My friend has a 93 rx7 twin and he might go and a 3000gt sl with nos might go as well. let me know if you are interested in going.

·
Registered
139 Posts
95Vr4, I think I might have a couple more coming. No impressive cars. A few more hondas, but I guess the more the merrier. I'm down for going and Hopefully I can get about 3 more cars. That 97 SL with NOS is absolutely beautiful, but I haven't heard back from him yet. How are you going?

·
Registered
871 Posts
I can make it. But can't run. My 2nd gear syncro is out. I am waiting for a differient clutch to come in before I tear everyting apart in there. I will still take my car though. Just drop me an e-mail to remind me a day or 2 before we go so I will remember. I will go for sure though.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I've been, contact jr92rtt he lives in roswell. He has alot of mods and runs low 12's, high 11's. His name is Jimmy. He may want to run too

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I would LOVE to run 11's. (haven't clocked it yet with the alkie kit) 12's, no problem. Don't know if I'll go to the track or not this Saturday. If it doesn't stop raining, everyone will be SOL. Surely it will stop by Saturday night. It's rained ALL FUCKING DAY here. SUCKS!!!!!
Those that do run if the weather permits should get some decent runs since it will be nice and cold.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My second gear synchro went out too. My car is in the shop right now getting a new tranny. I am going to try and take it out this saturday thought that way I can run . If I cant I am still going to go though. I am going to get some more cars to go too. QuonoS I will call you some time tomorrow to go over all the specifics. I am going for sure though. So far I have around two or three cars going.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Your gonna replace the whole tranny? I am getting the syncro put in for 250 bucks if I pull the tranny and put it back. I can't go this weekend. I thought that you were all going next saturday. I have my kid this weekend. I think you should all wait till next week anyway. It is suppost to rain all weekend here. Roswell is only about 78 miles away. You should check the forecast before you drive all the way down there. I can make it next week with another 3k owner.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My car is under warranty so they are putting me a new tranny for free. I only have to pay a 50 dollar deductible. I will check the weather to see what it is going to be like. I will see if we can go next week too.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Forcast says chance of rain. It rained ALL day yesterday, and this morning here. The sky is still cloudy. I can't make it this week. I can next week. THe chances are to high for rain. Your call.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You guys should call the track before you go. It may be closed. The sky is still cloudy today. Looks like it may rain. This sux, it never rains in NM except for when you wash your car, and when you want to go to the track.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts