Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Huntsville on business for the next 2 weeks, and wondering if anyone from the 3SI board is in these here parts :) I am already getting the lingo down. Let me know where some cool places are.

Craig

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
Akira (Rob) and Kalla (Colby) both live in Huntsville.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Vr4Fan said:
I am in Huntsville on business for the next 2 weeks, and wondering if anyone from the 3SI board is in these here parts :) I am already getting the lingo down. Let me know where some cool places are.
Craig
Call me (256) 837 - 9123 (work), (256) 325 - 0472 (home) ... you can come over and help me put the vr-4 back together :D :D... I can definitely show you around a bit .. Rob is here in town too .. I also have a DSM so it would be really cool to talk to someone wtih a well modded Talon ...

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Hey. I'm here in Huntsville, too. Let's hook up. I'll get some beer for us, if ya like beer. :)

When we gonna get together? :-D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Hey, What ever happened to Yellowbird and Nathan?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I saw Shirish at the club a couple of weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure he's hanging out in Atlanta lately. I've never even met Nathan ...

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Vr4Fan:
Where ya staying? What kinda business you do?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have me at the candlewood suites. Damnit I cant remember the address. Its close to varsity drive. I am out here consulting with a company doing tech work for D-TV. They drug me out to a bar called Bench something last night, and went to eat at Tims cajun place or something like that. My number at the office is 864-9601, and I don't know the area code, but its in Huntsville.

Craig

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P.S. I am ready anytime to do something.....except I need to watch Dark Angel on Fridays :) Unless its not one this weekend........So let me know when anyone is free.

Craig

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
I think I'm free all weekend. I'm supposed to go ice skating tonight -- I may -- may not. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Vr4Fan said:
They have me at the candlewood suites.
Craig
Benchwarmer. Yo. :D

I know exactly where Candlewood is. It's a couple miles from my office. :)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
akira410 said:
Hey. I'm here in Huntsville, too. Let's hook up. I'll get some beer for us, if ya like beer. :)

When we gonna get together? :-D
Aren't you supposed to go out on a date before you hook up? ;) Man, talk about getting to the point, Rob.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I don't want to barge in on anyones life, but I am free my room number at Candlewood is 309, so I can be reached there. sorry don't know the phoen number.

Craig

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't know how to spell either.......phone # is what i was trying for.

Craig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts