Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone,
My girlfriend and I are thinking about heading out to Edgewater this Friday for a few quarter mile runs:). Edgewater is here in Cincinnati, OH. Anyone interested in possibly meeting up for a couple quarter runs? Thanks.
Chris

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Hey man.. I might possibly be able to make it up Friday. I don't know for sure yet. Where is edgewater at? How much does it cost to run?

Chris

·
AZ 3/S Tech
1,264 Posts
cleves , ohio
middle of no where!
10.00 to watch
15 or 20 to race depending in how the gate people feel!!!!!

tim3kgt

·
AZ 3/S Tech
1,264 Posts
http://www.edgewaterrace.com/

4819 East Miami River Road
Cleves, Ohio

>>>Edgewater Sport Park is located at 4819 East Miami River Road, Cleves, Ohio,
Exit #7, off I-74 & I-275, just a few miles west of Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are a NHRA 1/4 mile member track with events running every weekend
during the season.
Track altitude is 492 ft above sea level. We operate on Eastern Standard Time.<<<<<<

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, it's in Cleves, OH. Go out 74 west of Cincy to the Harrison Avenue Exit. It's on E. Miami River Rd., I think, about 10-15 minutes off the highway. Never been there yet to race, so I assume the rates above are correct.
This Friday, my gf will probably be running the Stealth, and I'll bring the Jeep out:):). LOL.
Chris

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
HMM! I live in Blue Ash/Sharonville...... And I just bought a 97 Glacier Pearl White VR4 yesterday. Although I don't think I'm quite ready to take it to a track.

I'm still in the "baby'ing" mode! LOL!! :D:D I would like to come out and meet some of ya though. ;)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
hmm....Friday....I may be able to make it.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I might be able to make it. What time is the racing?

Dan

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure when the racing starts. Anyone? It'll probably be at least 7 pm before we get out there.
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of my friends just told me that he didn't think Edgewater was open tonight. Does anyone happen to know for sure?
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I've had two friends tell me now that it is closed tonight, and no one can confirm otherwise. I have no idea why. ?? It's also spitting rain outside now, so I think we're going to bail on tonight. Would anyone be interested in next Friday instead? Thanks.
Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts