Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be tackling this next week most likely over Thanksgiving weekend, and I was wondering if there was anyone in Dallas with experience with this? I am rounding up the parts I need now, so hopefully I should have everything I need by then. I have a garage and tools and such to work with, I do not have the mitsu tools though, can someone help me out? I'd really like some assistance from someone who has done this already for a twin turbo. Any help would be appreciated, or even a suggestion as to little things I should replace while I'm at it. Thanks,

Todd

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one in Dallas has a DOHC engine or TT that has done this themselves???

·
Registered
689 Posts
You might consider letting the experts take care of it.

Alamo AutoSports - Arlington, TX (817) 860-4300

Tell them Todd sent you.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I know about Alamo, I've known Bryce for years. But I want to get this done next week, preferably in a day, two at most. I can't do it next week at Alamo because I'd have to schedule a time for them to work on it and such. I just was hoping to find someone up there who has done this, give me some pointers, make sure I'm doing things right... and we'd go get hammered after a job well done, my treat. :)

Todd

·
Registered
756 Posts
Call Robert at 972 788 4299

He'll give you a fair price.

Or if you still wanna do it yourself, I can help you out. But I've never done that before.

Hit me if you need help,

[email protected]

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I called Robert, am a little indecisive about what to do, but he did give me a reasonable price... Sigh, if I do it myself, I can afford a few mods with it though... :) I guess I have some decisions to make :) Thanks again

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts