·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here in New England? Mass or Ri?... was curious if anyone was local

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
There are a few of us still hanging around. The best place to meet locals is the annual 3S Northeast Gathering organized by the NY and NJ clubs. I don’t think too many of the guys are active on the forums anymore.

Reactions: MrLWRC

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mostly on Facebook I think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m in western mass haven’t done my proper intro yet, but soon also a long timer on my old name. Would love to do the meet. Last I did was 08 October UConn 3s meet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am in for just about anything within a 3 hour drive. I live in NW NJ near Warwick NY

EDIT: as soon as I get her running, that is.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Last I did was 08 October UConn 3s meet.
Hey, I was at that meet too. I think I had my black Spyder then.

I’m not on Facebook so I can’t say how to find any of the local clubs. My wife is in the 3S North East Gathering group so she gets all those updates and passes them on to me.

·
Registered
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Solano Black Pearl ~120K
19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey central mass huh? I’m in the Springfield area it would be really great if we could get some people together for a cruise or meet.

its sad the forums are so slow these days. I truly miss the early 2000’s when there was so much life here. NG is extinct (never got to make it to one) no ROTM anymore and it seems a lot of knowledge and pics don’t load up anymore . I too refuse to do Facebook people waste the days and their minds trying to keep up or live those perfect unattainable lives.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone here in New England? Mass or Ri?... was curious if anyone was local
I live in Norwood,MA and am the original owner of a '91 3000GT Vr4 with all original equipment except for the radio/CD player and of course tires.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let’s try to get some people together for a cruise or destination? Does anyone have any suggestions to locations?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The North East Gathering is in Albany in about 2 weeks... That is by far the largest local meet in this area. Check the Facebook link posted above.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
BTW, saw a red Spyder heading south on I-91 near Hartford CT around noon today. Didn’t get a close enough look to see if it was an SL or VR4 but looked like it may have had NJ plates.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts