·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's supposed to be working on this?
Thanks,

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
How is it any different than on a second gen? The only difference is the sideskirts and the read bumper. From the front it would look like any other 99 or 9x to 99 conversion....but isn't that the point?

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm not sure who exactly on the board has done the conversion, but I know it has been done.

Personally, I prefer the stock look of the pop-up headlights. They are much more unique, and say 5-10 years from now, they will a be a rare find.

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I read what I wrote and that wasn't exactly what I wanted to ask.
What I meant was, does anyone have pics of the '99 bumper on a first generation with the pop-up headlights. Someone on the board is working on it.
Thanks

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
its still not done yet.. he's working on it though..

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that an actual third generation front end converted to the first gen lights (it's kind of hard to tell with blue)?
Thanks,
Player

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Player said:
Is that an actual third generation front end converted to the first gen lights (it's kind of hard to tell with blue)?
Thanks,
Player
photoshop.

·
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, thanks. Is that the only pic? And who is working on this?

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
The guy working on this is Brandon Harder. Do a search on PearlR/T and you will find the thread on this subject. It's called "99 FGB something something". I think he posted a pic of the work in progress.

JR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts