Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Champions of England
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got another 3000gt, and the coin holder is missing. It's driving me nuts.
Would happily buy if anyone has one? Unless there's something else, that's plug and play, that I can put in that space.
Cheers.

CAD/DAO/CNC
Lol i sold 2 to another member 2 week ago for the same reason 馃ぃ

CAD/DAO/CNC
Dont have any left i just have a seat switch to go there.....will shoot u is user name see with him if i could sell one.

Simon

CAD/DAO/CNC
FrankQ0223 i sold to him my only 2 butstill have a seat switch to go there

Champions of England
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'll keep looking for a few days before I go to the seat switch.

It's really amazing how many little bits and pieces where missing from this car, and you think, why on earth was that removed. That said, it's AMAZING to have another 3000gt, after a decade or so. :)

Registered
I don't know if you need it for function, aesthetics, or just want to plug that hole.. but if you or someone can give me measurements, I can probably print one for you if needed as a last resort you can't find one and you have ocd like me lol.

Champions of England
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if you need it for function, aesthetics, or just want to plug that hole.. but if you or someone can give me measurements, I can probably print one for you if needed as a last resort you can't find one and you have ocd like me lol.
That's super cool! There's got to be something cool and useful we can use that space for, if you've got these capabilities. :) Something like this would be really cool (finger print to start the car button): https://www.joom.com/en/products/5c6f545f8b45130101e6ed64

CAD/DAO/CNC
Nice馃榾

1 - 12 of 12 Posts