Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help!!! I bought a car from a dealership down there and I am wondering if you would mind testing it out for me

·
Oh no, not again.
341 Posts
Where about is the dealership? I'm in the houston area and will do it, as long as it's not too far of a drive. I also just bought a brand new digital camera, if you need pics...let me know

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the delayed response.......do you know where Sugar Land in Houston is??? or does anyone else know where this place is??

·
Wizard
493 Posts
I live in Friendswood which is about 1/2 hour drive to Sugarland.
I also have a digital camera. What do you need done?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't need any pics...........I just need someone to test drive the car......make sure everything works........look for dents etc......are you willing to do this??

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'll be gald to help if the others don't pan out. I didn't know there was other people from houston on this board. We should all get together and cruise down to the Gallaria on a saturday night. If your from houston you'll know what I'm talking about.;)

·
Wizard
493 Posts
How about we get as many cars together as we can and go to the Houston Raceway Park on a Friday night (It's street and grug night) and race them (no times, just starter lights). I think its only $25 to race all night plus $8 per person as spectators.

·
Registered
746 Posts
That sounds like fun. I'm down there every other weekend anyways. It's $15 to race and also very crowded on friday night. Sunday night it's not as crowded but there is less cars to race and watch race.

·
Registered
636 Posts
hey lets meet up some weekend night, i would love to talk to some fellow 3si'ers hehe... Westhimer ... we can catch a couple of races down there too.

·
Registered
636 Posts
ohh i live in the northwest section... near willowbrook mall... 249 and FM 1960

·
Registered
746 Posts
I live off Grant over in Lakewood Glen!!! We need to get together and check each others cars out. What neighborhood do you live in?

·
Registered
636 Posts
whats your name man? I live next to Raven's way... near huffmester and Cypress North Houston... do u have aim? my sn is lamvu187... msg me up i'm going to rankin tommorrow night to race my base model demon! hehe

·
Registered
746 Posts
My name is Jonathan and I don't have aim. My email is [email protected]. I would go race with you but I burnt my clutch to the ground a couple of weekends ago. I'll ride out there with you if you want or we could just get together some other time. I want to take a look at this demon of yours.

·
Registered
636 Posts
haha its not really a demon, but i do got some few goodies on it... how old are u anyhow? i'm 17.. so your car dosen't work at the moment? man thats gotta suck! if u need help w/ anything I can help.. I have done all the stuff on my car, and would be glad to help you out if you run into trouble. Well if you want you can call me up tommorrow and we can ride to rankin, i think i'm going around 930 tommorrow to race a WRX. (281-955-5093)

·
Registered
746 Posts
i'm 19. I graduated from Cy-Fair last year. I live on campus at the University of Houston right now but I should be home tomorrow. I 'll give you a call. Do you have a name or should I call you lamvu187?

·
Registered
636 Posts
my name is lamvu... its pronounce the same way it is spelt... LAMB... VU... (VOOO) haha funny name huh? can you tell that i'm asian? :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts