Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it'd be a good idea, for R/T TT and VR-4s, etc. It's kind of hard to sort through all of the Base, SL, and Turbo 3si related posts. Just a thought.

There could be specific targeted discussion among turbocharged 3sis and the parts that are therefore related to them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Worst idea ever. I enjoy reading about the base 3000GT's and Stealth's, it's very educational.

Actually it sounds like a good idea, how long did it take you to come up with it? Probably been thinking about it for the last 4 hours :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
i hate sorting through sohc posts and 3000gt posts, i want a stealth r/t specific forum!!!. man shut up

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i think i would have to agree with turbo-oooo-oooo, i know more people with non turbos than with turbos.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Space Coyote
What would that have to do with anything? They can make an N/A forum as well, I just would prefer a Turbo 3si Discussion Forum.

Obviously Ugosplat is just a crazy ass on cocaine.:)

TwinTurbo9

Yeah......There would still be plenty of area for NA Discussion.....fool.

:p

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Would the TURBO forum include signatures with Nissans?:D That can be a problem with Turbo owners is that they HATE Sohc and Dohc N/As'.One big problem with that is N/A's Are the majority.Why segragate with segragation only ignorance can be bread.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dudes!

You guys, your taking this the wrong way....No one is saying VR-4's are better...wait, are you going to tell me there not?;) j/k:D

This is the general forums, but I think what Xenon is trying to say is, they should have ANOTHER section dedicated to just the R/T TTs and VR4s, they are truely different cars from the NA's. It shouldn't be for Turbo Owners only, everyone should be able to post, but they post about the VR-4's and R/T TTs

You want to learn about the Turbo models, you go to the turbo section, I think its a pretty cool idea, and makes everything more organized and distinct. Just my opinion, thats all:)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
This is 3SI.org ALL 3000GTs and ALL Stealths regardless of make or model. Stop being lazy and read all the posts... you won't have your TT forever ;)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Well, a forum inside of 3si sounds pretty on target. These are the featured cars, after all. I know the NAs are the majority, but if money weren't an issue, who would have an NA? Answer honestly now....

Anyway, it seems like a good idea to me, but I am doing just fine without it.

·
Banned
762 Posts
i read almost any post regardless of turbo or nonturbo, segregating them into different areas would only make it harder to get the daily dose of 3si.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I do like the idea of more specific forums like Supraforums has. At the very least we need car related vs not car related. That way if some guy wants to post about trying to bumstab his girlfriend we don't have to look at it, but we haven't curtailed his right to discuss his issues with likeminded folks. I don't think we need thirty options like the Supra and RX7 forums, but there is a lot of sifting involved the way things are right now.

·
Registered
244 Posts
TwinTurbo9 said:
how long did it take you to come up with it? Probably been thinking about it for the last 4 hours :D

hehehehe hahahaa:D :D :D

yeah, they used to tell women you cant vote,
then they tell the chinamen you cant buy properties, then they tell the blacks to sit in the back of the bus, now they are almost telling the n/a's that your engines are not big enough. keep it going.:D :D :D

·
20 yr owner
1,867 Posts
We need Seperate forums like.................

mech. mods
elec. mods
body/paint/wheels
my car is leaking/vibrating/funny noises
look at this nude pic of my girlfriend
twin turbo kill stories
Na kill stories
Group buys
tuning forum
general car talk
I'm bored and wanna post forum

the general forum is way to general..

·
Registered
949 Posts
I think a Turbo TECH forum would be alright. where people discuss tuning strategies. Mods does a good enough job though.

and i definately wouldnt want another major forum. to much trouble, and besides, the NA guys have tons to contribute as well.

plus, if we start getting really specific, where am i gonna go? the "other cars" forum with a bunch of porbes and civics???;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
It's not like an n/a owner couldn't post in a TT forum or vice versa, but given the mechanical differences in the two cars there is not a lot of common ground for discussion of performance mods. I would have no difficulty looking though an n/a technical forum or posting something I thought was relevant. Separate forums would be a plus but I still think the most important thing is to get the non car related stuff all into one forum. It detracts from the site's value as an information resource when the exchange of knowledge is scattered around amongst the exchange of fluff.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts