Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Diablo,
I'm here, dude!!!
I commute through Nashua twice a day, on my way down to MA. Give me a shout sometime and we can definitely hook up. There are a couple of other 3Si'ers around the area, hopefully they will jump on this thread also.

Send me some email, or give me a call at work sometime (though I won't be there til next Tuesday!!!)

Hal
[email protected]
(978) 206-3036

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'm going to be around for a 2 or 3 weeks on training mid Jan, and pretty bored, LOL! So, if anyone wants to hang out or cruise around, lemme know!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Awesome, Hal! I'm driving down on the 10th, and will be there for 2-3wks. Staying in Nashua (company HQ), but prolly hanging 'round the Boston area (doesn't seem much going on in Nashua!). We'll definitely set something up!

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 23, 1999).]

A

·
0 Posts
I live in Claremont, NH. About 1 hour from Nashua, I would be more than happy to meet up with some other 3Si'ers. Merry Christmas!

Abe

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys in New England...
Just wanted to bring this thread back to the top of the board, since Diablo will be here in a couple weeks. Who would be interested in getting together in either NH or the Boston area?

Let's try and put something together!

Hal

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Right on! Well, at least there's the 3 of us so far. Regardless of how many we can get together, first round is on me! As my new company will be comp'ing me on mileage, I will be bringing down the Diabolical Ride, so there will be an opportunity to go for a ride and feel the KYB's. I'll be local on the 10th, so anytime after that will be great! We can chase away the winter blah's by calling it the first 3si mini-gathering of the Millenium!

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 30, 1999).]

S

·
0 Posts
Diablo, I live in Westport Island Maine,but sometimes train in Manchester,Im in the 619th Trans.Thats all I should tell you(OPSEC)I own a 1991 3000 GT,VR4

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Just give me a week's notice...

Maybe we can squeeze a trip to Foxwoods out of it...

I'm on the Cape Cod, but work north of Boston, 1/2 hour out of Nashua!

Keep me in the loop!

Eric

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Thats an idea! Did everyone have a blast a Foxwoods last time? Wanna do that, or hang out someplace in MA /NH? Input would be great, cuz I've only been in the area once (for 2 days), and don't really know what there is to do there.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Couple of questions for the MA/NH guys: 1) Do they use salt or sand on the roads there? I haven't yet had my car rust-proofed / oiled. 2) My future employer tells me that pick up hockey is all but banned in most rinks in NH, for fear of personal injury lawsuits against the rink owners. Is this true? I was hoping to get in a couple of games (as a goalie, I can often make a few bucks renting myself out for fun), but I don't want to bring down my gear if there is no point.
So what about Foxwoods? Anybody want to go? Hal? Steve? Eric? Abe? Spashutl? Is it far? What else would make a cool mini-gathering in the N.E.? As far as local attractions, I have only been to that Cheers inspiring pub in Boston!

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited January 04, 2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts