Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at this '94 RT/TT and i know the seller is flaky because he once advertised a sohc stealth as a DOHC 3000GT.
But here is the VIN he gave me.
Whats with the 2.5 liter ?
VIN: JB3AN74K5RY009724
Year/Make/Model: 1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO
Body Style: Hatchback 2 DR
Engine Type: 2.5 L4 TBI SOHC 8V
Manufactured In: JAPAN
Search Results: Good news! No problem odometer records found*

IMPORTANT! The CARFAX database contains 10 important vehicle history records on this 1994 DODGE STEALTH R/T TURBO that will confirm a clean history or uncover potential problems. Find out the FULL HISTORY by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report..

IF ANYONE HAS A REAL CAR FAX ACCOUNT, PLEASE RUN THIS VIN FOR ME!

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
CarFax does that sometimes with the engine displacement. It's not a problem since it does correspond to a 94 RT TT

I'd like to see a 4 cyl engine power this car :)

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Carfax saved me from buying a 95 TT that looked really nice other then normal wear.I looked down the pass. side body line and even the plastic pieces looked warped.But the car was straight.It was weird.It was at a dealership and they would not come off of $18,000. and they would only give me $6,500 for mine and I paid double that a year before.This was 2.5 years ago.Sorry for the long set-up but..The carfax was ..to sum it up.The car was registered in Detroit Jan of 95.And was completely totalled March of 95.Only a guess but maybe a company car.The car showed back up at salvage auction about 1 year later in Atlanta.Say April of '96.It was resold about 4-6mos. later.Say Sept.96. in those 3 years between it being repaired and me running the carfax on it it had been sold 9 times.With the last several times being bounced between wholesale and dealerships.The car had only 54,000.And had been registered 9 times.There were actually two people who kept the car longer then 6 mos. and it even had a old 3si sticker on the small window behind the driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.