Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These things are on Ebay, and I was wondering if they are any good. They look cool and sound expensive I guess. Any info?

·
Rock the *#&% Out!
568 Posts
yeah, My roomate has 2 12's. they are quite impressive actually. look awesome in person, very good SQ, are quite punchy, and good power handeling. although one of his, there is a slight rattling in one of the subs, and we don't know what it is, but the other one is fine. we think that one of the wires moved somehow and is touching the cone. they are very loud though. if you want really deep bass though, I would take my farenheit's over the volfs, higher power handeling too, but if you like the volfs and price is good, go for it. I think Joel got them for like 130 or 140 each. can't member
oh yeah,
Specs, if u don't see them
Dual 4 ohm Voice coils
500w peak power per coil
(1000w max for whole sub)
u can get em here to.......
JustWoofers.com

·
Registered
322 Posts
i read somewhere that they're lower tier, but a lot of people seem to like them. I believe they're made by the same company that makes Pyramid, might be wrong though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.