Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just cruising Ebay looking for some stuff for my stealth and i ran across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873990022

I just thought this was hilarious that somebody was trying to sell this shit on Ebay. It's a good idea, and i'm not trying to flame if someone on this board did this, but isn't this kind of cheap? I ought to just sell tech tips on the internet and then send the "winning" bidder a piece of paper with this written on it....

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/index.php?s=

hahahahahaha

sorry to take up time and space on the forum, but i thought i'd share something funny with you all.

Paul

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
It's been going on for some time. I just feel bad for the people that get dooped, well actually I don't, all they have to do is goto yahoo! and search "3000GT Snake Eyes."

·
Largest Member
275 Posts
WARNING: The Snake Eyes kit is SOOOO TITE!! You friends will envy you and the other driver's Necks will be cracking like crazy! SUPER-COOL JDM LOOK FER YER RIDE!
ROTFLMFAO!!!
I'll come over and give ya a swift kick in the ass for $5 and then do the snake eyes for ya if you're that dumb to buy that on ebay.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
LMAO...what a dumbass...Forget $5. I'd kick him in the nuts for free. ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It really sucks cruising Ebay these days. Back when it was started, you had legitimate people for the most part. I can't even type in stealth or 3000gt anymore without a hundred fart can mufflers coming up or bullshit like this. I know this wasn't in my original post, but a real pet peeve is when people throw in keywords like 3000GT into their title so their crap will come up when i'm doing a search for stuff that we'd actually want. Maybe it's because i'm in a bad mood, but people like that should just be booted off the site. If you have any more than 10 or 15 actual bad references, your credit card number and ISP address should be "blacklisted" so you can't just get another screen name and keep selling this bogus stuff. Anyways, I agree he should be kicked in the nuts... Talk to you all later.

paul

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
bandit_67487 said:
It really sucks cruising Ebay these days. Back when it was started, you had legitimate people for the most part. I can't even type in stealth or 3000gt anymore without a hundred fart can mufflers coming up or bullshit like this. I know this wasn't in my original post, but a real pet peeve is when people throw in keywords like 3000GT into their title so their crap will come up when i'm doing a search for stuff that we'd actually want. Maybe it's because i'm in a bad mood, but people like that should just be booted off the site. If you have any more than 10 or 15 actual bad references, your credit card number and ISP address should be "blacklisted" so you can't just get another screen name and keep selling this bogus stuff. Anyways, I agree he should be kicked in the nuts... Talk to you all later.

paul
I totally agree

·
Registered
825 Posts
jdm is pretty much things that came standard in japan, correct me if im wrong. Sheeit. i have a 2nd gen 3k and i know how to do the snake eyes mod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.