Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound like a strange question, but I am curious what the original window sticker, price, etc, was for my 1997 VR-4.

Is there any way to print one of these ?

Thanks
Tony

·
Money pit owner.
2,599 Posts
elderloc recreated one for me https://www.3si.org/forum/f1/3000gt-sl-vr-4-window-stickers-stealth-soon-670953/

I've not seen him online in a while, I still have his email address so PM me and I will send it to you, then you can ask him if he's still interested in recreating one for you. I cannot recall how much he charged for it. I really like his version, I've laminated it and put it out when I go to car shows. :)

·
Money pit owner.
2,599 Posts
PM replied! hope it works out for you! :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Tried to contact elderloc with no reply.

Is there any other way to do this or can someone send me a template I can use ?

I would be happy to recreate a sticker and post it here for anyone to use. As long as this does not violate forum rules

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made up a window sticker in Photoshop. I have to guess on some details, such as cost, comparison MPG. Also, I know the dealer where the car was originally bought but do not know case number and stuff like that. So I substituted generic numbers or best guess.

But I think the final result looks good. Any feedback is appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone know the EPA subcompact MPG comparison for 1997 ?
The only way I know is to buy a car that has the window sticker and scan it to get the correct logos, spacing and type set of the font.

The info you are looking for is out there just google it!

Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm looking to do the same!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts