Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having big problems with my '91 TT. It all started with leaky capacitors on the ECU. These were replaced and the car ran fine for awhile. Now there's no spark getting to cylinders 3 & 6. I sent the ECU to Avpro for repair twice. The first time I got it back it did the same thing - no spark on 3 & 6. The second time I got it back the car would not start at all! (It would turn over but never start.)

Avpro told me to try and get a working '91 TT ECU to test in my car. Does anyone here have one I could borrow?? I'm in St. Charles, MO. I would, of course, compensate for any help.

Please email if you are willing to help.
[email protected]

Thanks!
Kevin Buerk

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
I have one I could temporarily pull from my 92 VR-4 for you to test with. I would, of course, need it back so it would run again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TooFast4Radar -

PM sent. Thanks for the post!

-Kevin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
** UPDATE **

My problem is finally figured out! It was a bad ECU. Even though Avpro "fixed" it twice, it still turned out to be bad.

Thanks to Paul for lending me his '92 TT ECU to try. And thanks to everyone on the board for helping me diagnose this problem.

Regards,
Kevin Buerk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need a contact with a good company where I can purchase a rebuilt ECU for a 1993 -325is BMW, I have a M-50 engine. Please send eail and or 1-800- #
Thanks,
King

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need contacts with any one that have had recent contact with the full logic people. I have field several criminal complaints against this company for fraud and misuse of the US Mail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts