Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Big Blue
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey was just wondering if there is any other guys from idaho on here? im in coeurdalene,idaho.

·
Big Blue
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Idaho is soo not like that well atleast coeurdalene isnt like that, its all just stereo typed

·
Might as well burn money
676 Posts
Im in Wyoming :p

Kind of a shitty deal being in this area. I only know of two guys from Wyoming that are actually on here.

Welcome to my world of having no local 3s people :(

Levi

·
Big Blue
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in Wyoming :p

Kind of a shitty deal being in this area. I only know of two guys from Wyoming that are actually on here.

Welcome to my world of having no local 3s people :(

Levi
yea i see a few stealths but they are just people who dont care about it, and then i guess there might be one or two who are kinda car enthusiasts but i dont know them mainly cuz i never see them around.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
im living in calgary now but I used to live in cranbrook and go back often.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
idaho is not like that all over dude, its so stereotyped. Have you even been to idaho before?
Yeah ive been there, have nothing against it. Just saw someone ragging on Idaho and it reminded me of the old Maddox article :shrug:

Edit: did you click on the link?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Old thread, but I am in Meridian, ID next to Boise in case anyone stumbles across this thread in the future, looking for local members in ID.

I have two VR4s 93' and 94'. Also previously had a Stealth TT. I really haven't posted much on the forum, but have been reading posts for a long time. I am a mechanic and welder/fabricator.

I really thought I was all alone over here in this part of the states (might be actually lol)

turborobinson on Instagram you can find me there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts